Did anyone notice?

Holysky

Fully Optimized
The most recent vista update dropped down performance rankings? my video card went from 5.9 to 5.6. RAM 5.9 to 5.4.

anyone else notice?

yea i think it is. I dont really care.... a cheap video card and 50 dollar ram will fix that

Who cares? No one in the computer world compares their build by Vista rating. Is there even a reasoning behind Vista Rating?

Who cares? No one in the computer world compares their build by Vista rating. Is there even a reasoning behind Vista Rating?

ya thats what i think. Even if you wanted to get 5.9 it still probably will not be any good.

i think vista rating is for noobs.

example.

"i love my new 2000$ overpriced dell computer!" *presses computer information..*

3.5 lol

i guess just to trick people to buy crap that they wouldn't really need

Yeah seriously, does anyone even care what their "rating" is? :rolleyes:

I can determine the quality of my hardware myself. I don't need Windows Vista assigning it a score and it's weird how your lowest score becomes your overall score. My laptop's onboard video brings down my base score (is that what it's called?) to I think 3.0 when I first checked after I upgraded my RAM and hard drive.

The rating system basically looks up the price of your equipment on newegg, and gives you a rating. Then when components go down in price, so does your rating. Forcing you to buy more stuff to keep your rating up...

Back
Top Bottom