Desperate Need of help!!!

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I have been looking constantly for an american camera website that ships to australia. I need this becuase the video cameras in america are sold for a lot cheaper then here in Australia. I am after for the Canon Optura 600 but all I really need is a couple of websites so I can search for myself.

Thanx for any help provided

its google.com.au

.co is only used is South africa, New zealand and the UK..not sure about others...

thanx for the help guys but unfortuantely yeah I have already tried google...its not a problem of finding any american video camera websites its more of a problem of finding one that ships to down under.

Thanx for the help so far anyway

Oh.. well in that case, ill see what i can do. Although its late, i probably wont post anything i find, untill after tomorrow. But ill TRY.

thankyou for your help arizzx...i am also not sure if tht website ships to Australia but I have sent an email asking....thanx again man

Sure, but ill see what else i can do. Though its 3am right now. Im not in the searching mood, lol. When do you need it by?

its 6.57pm exacty over here...and as for when i need it by...i am in no hurry so whenever you get the spare time I suppose...and of course if any one else finds any webites be sure to post them..thanx

Back
Top Bottom