Desktop shots

moneyman said:
Oh, how do you film your desktop?

Like if I'm playing a game or something, I know how to do it, but how could I do it so I could show someone a walk through of how to do something.

That was pretty sweet Dell.

First day back in, ages, and I'm quoting myself, how selfcentered, OH WELL.

I have found a program, and the only program that I have been able to find.

Camtasia Studio

www.camtasia.com

I downloaded the trial version, and just turn my clock back when I use it after the 30 day trial.

If I knew where I could host it, I could show you some of my things, but I dunt know where I'm able to, it's mostly for showing my friends how to do stupid things.

You guys and girls should check it out. :D

I may come back more often. Dunno. Been kinda busy and such.

edit

I like yours a lot, wow, how did you change the icons?

That's really sweet!

800x600?

yeh I like it but it wouldn't stay on my desktop for more than a few seconds lol
just seizures if your lucky that is lol
but it's still cool

hehehe I tried to use windows media encoder to do it it did but without teh effects of winfx. most of those wont capture minimizing-restoring effects and only capture the basics.

Yeah, I know it's not the best, but it's still fun to goof around with.

Like filming yourself drawing, then watching yourself draw, again.

So much fun!!!

It's a good time passer. :p

I usually film, watch it once, then trash it, and film again.

Yay waking up at 7 in the morning and going online and having no one be on cause they all sleep till 8 o'clock IN THE AFTER NOON (not really... but it seems like it!)

I'm at the library right now, so I COULD show you the desktop, but I don't really think you guys would care too much...

Oh, and just for the hell of it, I'm going to post the desktop, Ok, for some reason photobucket is being dumb, and my time is about to run out, so I will post it later. :D

christmas.JPG

Christmas theme. Will keep it up till Jan 1st of 05

I may be getting XP soon :D

Either XP or Windows 2000 I would rather XP, just cause, so I will get a new sweet desktop for you guys. :D

go for xp man!!

by the way... bout themexp
it's a great site, but with some their software comes bundled with other crap software (adware) and if you're like me you probably don't pay much attention to those 'i agree' boxes on the license agreements, but with all the extra software, you can say you don't agree, and save yourself from a lot of adware. ;)

Back
Top Bottom