Design Help

screeny.png

Doesnt look quite right,what's wrong with it?

Kudo's to anyone who helps :D

P.s this is for an Ebay Listing Template

Well, it may be just me, but it looks slightly off-centered. The text and pictures seem to indent differently. But then again, that's just me.

Yea, spacing is what jumps out at me.

Make sure all the pictures are even from the left and make sure the lettering "payment, shipping, etc." are evenly spaced from the pictures. I think those two minor improvements are the change you're looking for.

Also, if possible you might want to extend the "item description and item photos" further down so they aren't so scrunched.

Great job so far man, lookin good! ;)

I think you should center the words. It REALLY bothered me when looking at that lol... Not sure why. I think it was the top area where you defined the middle by making two boxes 50/50. Then had the words off center in the rest of the boxes.

The images look nice I like that, just fix the text.

Can you make the reflection for the website title slant left? a straight up and down reflection doesn't quite look right.

The binary looks too repetitive to me. I would get rid of those pictures beside each word. Personally, it should be the part that is most clearly represented and most professional looking. This page deals with a certain item, therefore you want it to be the focus of the page. I would put the item photos and description to the left of the page, and have it cover 2/3 of that column. On the remaining 1/3, I would fill in all the information you have below the items. This would create a menu-type look, which to me looks very appealing. If you want, you can keep the binary picture you have a the bottom there. It is the perfect place for it. And, you could keep it on the top too. I would also change the color scheme, you rarely see any websites that sell items use a black background. You could use a light [insert color here] background. Those are pretty effective.

I know this changes pretty much the entire design you have there, but I think it would definitely give it a better look. If you're looking to keep the general form, I would do the following:

Fix spaces.
Remove the pictures except for the top and bottom binary.
Give more room for the "Item _________" headings.
Change the color of the background.

I think the banner is over used, and you shouldn't center justify, make sure pictures and the left end of the text lines up. Also, I wouldn't make the breaks us up the whole page.

Well im going to revise the design sometime this week using everyone input plus some changes i want to make and i'll report back with the results ;D

Back
Top Bottom