Desert Island Disks

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Ok, this is a UK radio show, you have to choose your top 5 songs that you'd take with you to a desert island (ie you'd be stranded) just wanted to see what other people though, ok, heres mine. You must also explain your choices

Song Artist

1. Catch Me Up - Gomez
that is my fave song ever, I love it, I listened to it for 3 hours solid. It is unique in my song collection, I have 1,300 and its the only one that makes me feel happy and sad at the same time.

2. Nem Vem Que Nao Tem - Wilson Simonaol
that was in an Ikea Ad, it makes me feel very happy, cant understand it though, because its in Japanese

3. Space Walk - Lemon Jelly
Having listened to it hundreds of times, I think its about someone going to heaven, and it makes me feel kinda strange, its the only song that I have that will bring me anyway near tears (I've never cried when listening to a song though)

4. Tender - Blur
A great song, but I'd only have it assuming I had decent speakers on this desert island, it sounds really powerful and its great when I'm feeling pensive/sad

5. Losing my Religion - REM
a classic and one of the best songs ever written in my opinion. I love it and its a must on a desert island when you'd have plenty of time to think about stuff, particularly religion.

well, those are my choices, post yours

hmm...i have a....differant taste in music...lol...hmm....ill try it

1. Feel Good Inc.-Gorillaz
i love this song...makes me feel good :D the music video is awesome too...if you can watch it on yahoo.com :D funn stuff

2. Like A Pimp (remix) - David Banner
i like this song cuz Fat Joe talks real fast :D

3. Ass Like That-Eminem
this song is so funny...i love it :D (notice my big smiles after every reason for this song being here? lol)

4. The But Song-Doug Moreland
lol im from the country and this is a funny country song...more in the comedy genre but sounds country...if anyone can get ahold of this song (limewire is your friend but illegall...so feel bad if thats your source...but know your not the only one :D) get it

5. Heart As Big As Texas-Doug Moreland
another good comedy country mix...i love em all...get this one too if you can

i did edit this b/c i changed my #1 fav song

Hmmm...

Just Singles?

Journey - Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore
King Arthur - Road to Ruin
Van Halen - When it's Love
Dragonheart Theme - To the Stars
Robbie Robb - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - In Time

Lots of great Songs :D

Rammstein: Links 2, 3, 4
This song would definatly pimp me up, Listening to this song i could probaly Rip the heart out of a sea gull and digest it!

Rage Against the Machine: Guerrilla radio
This song would also Pump me up, and I could umm, over though the oppressive Filthy Pigs, who are devoid orals or ideology, motivated solely by profit or pathological brutality! Whew, wow.

Prodigy: Mine Feilds
This would allow me to walk through mine feilds, to make my head rush.
Also its a cool song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00000000000000t

NWA: **** the Police
See the Rage song above ^^^^
| | | |

Rage Against the Machine: Bulls On Parade
This song, is de bomb, listening to it on a desert island would make me feel beter, b/c i would know i was not part of the oppresive Corprate rascist Bordello, which is our Government!

if anyone knows anything about anything they should realizehow amazing the song titles are of rage against the Machine songs:

Renegades
PLAY~ Microphone Fiend
PLAY~ Pistol Grip Pump
PLAY~ Kick Out The Jams
PLAY~ Renegades Of funk
PLAY~ Beautiful World
PLAY~ I'm Housin'
PLAY~ In My eyes
PLAY~ How I Could Just Kill A Man
PLAY~ The Ghost Of Tom Joad
PLAY~ Down On The Street
PLAY~ Street Fighting Man
PLAY~ Maggie's Farm
PLAY~ Kick Out The Jams (Live)
PLAY~ How I Could Just Kill A Man (Live)

The Battle Of Los Angeles
PLAY~ Testify
PLAY~ Guerrilla Radio
PLAY~ Calm Like A Bomb
PLAY~ Mic Check
PLAY~ Sleep Now In The Fire
PLAY~ Born Of A Broken Man
PLAY~ Born As Ghosts
PLAY~ Maria
PLAY~ Voice Of The Voiceless
PLAY~ New Millennium Homes
PLAY~ Ashes In The Fall
PLAY~ War Within A Breath

Evil Empire
PLAY~ People Of The Sun
PLAY~ Bulls On Parade
PLAY~ Vietnow
PLAY~ Revolver
PLAY~ Snakecharmer
PLAY~ Tire Me
PLAY~ Down Rodeo
PLAY~ Without A Face
PLAY~ wind Below
PLAY~ Roll Right
PLAY~ Year Of The Boomerang

Rage Against The Machine
PLAY~ bombtrack
PLAY~ Killing In The Name
PLAY~ Take To Power Rack
PLAY~ Settle For Nothing
PLAY~ Bullet In The Head
PLAY~ Know Your Enemy
PLAY~ Wake Up
PLAY~ Fistful Of Steel
PLAY~ Township Rebellion
PLAY~ Freedom

Listen to the and tell me what you think

Edit: Changed the name of the song... NWA: **** the Police, as per the rules posted here... http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4[/COLOR]

This thread has been archived.

I don't think you could live peacefully on an Island for the rest of your life with any of that music. You'd end up going crazy and killing yourself.

no, i would go crazy, use wax from my ears, and frathers from the sea gulls, and fly to the nearest, white rasicst person (even though i am white) and go Temple of Doom Shaman on his bum.

if you know what i mean!

Back
Top Bottom