Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #51
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 238
Send a message via AIM to Waldorf PC
Smile Re: Describe the person postin above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefCon_!1! View Post
^

only female geek in town



they are hard to find


Who are you tellin'?

Oh, don't I know. I guess that is what makes me unique.
__________________

__________________
Get More Bang With Your Buck With Waldorf PC!
Whether you need computer troubleshooting, hardware, software, custom computer builds, or tech support, we have it.
Call 301-535-3733 or go to www.waldorfpc.com for more details.
Waldorf PC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #52
Fully Optimized
 
LambOfGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,783
Send a message via MSN to LambOfGod
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa193 View Post
defcon gets his ass kicked in css
=P
As do I


(thanks Waldorf PC )
__________________

__________________
LambOfGod- Q6600 g0 @ 3.06 Ghz * DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS * Antec 1200 * Rosewill RP550 PSU * EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked *WD 74GB Raptor * 2 X Seagate 1TB 7200.11 (RAID 1) * 4 GB DDR2 1022 GSKILL 5-5-5-13 * Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Windows XP 64 Bit
LambOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #53
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

Lambofgod is a good member, helps a lot of people, although he hasn't been around for quite a while. Also has a kickass DSM! (assuming you still have it)
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #54
Fully Optimized
 
bullzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: US
Posts: 3,283
Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

tommy boy, he's an earnhardt fan, thats all i need to say, any earnhardt fan is a friend of mine, but anyway... tom seems like a level headed guy, very helpful, very knowledgable always explains things if somebody doesnt understand something rather than flaming them and calling them an idiot like some of our members...

cool guy, im a fan..
__________________
-Desktop- Dual Monitor, Q8200 2.34Ghz, 8GB, 1TB, XFX 6850, 7 Ultimate
-ASUS UL50- SU7300, 4GB, 500GB, G210M, 7 Home Premium 64, XP Pro
-HP NC6400- Core Duo 1.86Ghz, 2.5GB, 64GB SSD, x1300, XP Pro
bullzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #55
Fully Optimized
 
LambOfGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,783
Send a message via MSN to LambOfGod
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy View Post
Lambofgod is a good member, helps a lot of people, although he hasn't been around for quite a while. Also has a kickass DSM! (assuming you still have it)
Thanks Tommy Boy,

Yea I took a good long break, for close to a year.. My goal now is to chime in on topics i have extensive knowledge about and contribute that way. And this will be every so often, Im with computers all the time, but still a very busy guy ....

I did end up selling the DSM my friend for those of you who dont know, in college i bought a 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, and became a "weekend warriror mechanic" I did all the modification to the car until i met my goal of running a 12 second 1/4 mile pass (12.7 @ 107MPH was my best time) I have vids of this and I will post them soon

From the time i joined Tommy Boy had a strong rep, and has always been knowledgeable on even topics NOT related to computers, Level headed guy..

Thanks for being a great member.
__________________
LambOfGod- Q6600 g0 @ 3.06 Ghz * DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS * Antec 1200 * Rosewill RP550 PSU * EVGA 8800 GTX Superclocked *WD 74GB Raptor * 2 X Seagate 1TB 7200.11 (RAID 1) * 4 GB DDR2 1022 GSKILL 5-5-5-13 * Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit/Windows XP 64 Bit
LambOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #56
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
tommy boy, he's an earnhardt fan, thats all i need to say, any earnhardt fan is a friend of mine, but anyway... tom seems like a level headed guy, very helpful, very knowledgable always explains things if somebody doesnt understand something rather than flaming them and calling them an idiot like some of our members...

cool guy, im a fan..
Thanks bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
Thanks Tommy Boy,

Yea I took a good long break, for close to a year.. My goal now is to chime in on topics i have extensive knowledge about and contribute that way. And this will be every so often, Im with computers all the time, but still a very busy guy ....

I did end up selling the DSM my friend for those of you who dont know, in college i bought a 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, and became a "weekend warriror mechanic" I did all the modification to the car until i met my goal of running a 12 second 1/4 mile pass (12.7 @ 107MPH was my best time) I have vids of this and I will post them soon

From the time i joined Tommy Boy had a strong rep, and has always been knowledgeable on even topics NOT related to computers, Level headed guy..

Thanks for being a great member.
Thanks to you too...

Sucks that you sold the DSM, hope it's in good hands. I've seen a couple of your vids before but I wouldn't mind seeing them again.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:03 PM   #57
Fully Optimized
 
DefCon_!1!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,733
Send a message via AIM to DefCon_!1! Send a message via MSN to DefCon_!1!
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

^

dont know much bought him, xept that he knows wat hes talking about from wat i can see, genral asset to the forums


and he obviously likes NASCAR
__________________
Gigabyte Z68X-UD4
i5 2500k 4.5ghz with H100 Cooling
2x 560ti @ 950mhz
DefCon_!1! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 PM   #58
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefCon_!1! View Post
^

dont know much bought him, xept that he knows wat hes talking about from wat i can see, genral asset to the forums


and he obviously likes NASCAR
interesting thread.
good guy from what i can see ^ not too serious, but doesnt go around spamming or anything. a nice balance
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #59
Fully Optimized
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,629
Send a message via AIM to ߧ∩H♠H䎀
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

^^^^^^ Been on the forum for a while. Overall a good contributer to the forum. Helps people out and if I'm not mistaken likes Mazda. Sorry if thats someone else as far as the Mazda comment.
ߧ∩H♠H䎀 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:01 PM   #60
Fully Optimized
 
Bobert93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2,449
Default Re: Describe the person postin above you

/\/\/\/\/\ i think thats compman that likes mazda.
__________________

__________________
(ASUS P5E X38)__(Q6600@3.4Ghz)__(Innod3D 8800GTS 512Mb 800/1920)__(4Gb corsair XMS2 800Mhz)__(Antec 900)__(Vista 64Bit)_(Zalman 9700)
{3DMark06 15211}
Bobert93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0