Describe the person postin above you

Haha, Arrizx and I actually tried to compete for who could overtake who in the number of posts, but I guess he got lazy and stopped doing it. :p

As for dude_se, great guy. Seen him around the forums for a while since he did join a few months after I joined. Loves Heineken beer....? :p

^^^^^$1 to the first one to break 25,000, lol.

Anyway, alvino, member that almost left us, and he must have A LOT of spare time, lol.

Haha, well I've been a member for almost 4 years now, so of course I've had lots of spare time.

As for superman22x, he apparently likes trucks, though I thought he had a Bugatti Veyron in his avatar previously...

Illmatic is the man, likes good rap, is always there to help out people. Doesn't post all that much, but when he does it, he is concise and to the point. Some people might not like him, but he tells it how it is.

I havent seen you posting much,But the threads i have seen are curtious and precise and always helpful,Also you like the rapper NAS :D

Woooops,Posted at the same time.

So ill post about thelis.

Thelis is a whore :p Who likes FPS's and is ALWAYS Straight up,Also helpful :D

^ is a dude in australia who likes first person shooters and racing games. has a couple of thousand posts, and lots of positive rep.

Back
Top Bottom