Demonoid-gone forever.

Demonoid-gone forever

That's terrible. Now where is everybody going to get their appz and warez?

totally agree, you guys need to sop crying about not being able to get on sites that have illegal things on them. its illegal, it deserves to be shutdown.

you would understand if you just spent a couple million dollars on a game, that is being downloaded for free by thousands of people.
on computerforums.org :D
...hmmm?
no

I am not AGAINST the idea, but the idea is AGAINST the rules so..

no, then we might get shutdown, and im 87946546843546847654% sure david wont allow it.

totally agree, you guys need to sop crying about not being able to get on sites that have illegal things on them. its illegal, it deserves to be shutdown.

you would understand if you just spent a couple million dollars on a game, that is being downloaded for free by thousands of people.

no

no, then we might get shutdown, and im 87946546843546847654% sure david wont allow it.
Since when did games cost a couple million dollars? :eek:

We must have it pretty good in Canada. ;)

omg if david allowed us 2 have a private tracker (u dont really need a lot of server power just need 2 up loade a 5kb file that tells your comp whos comp has the files) i would crap my pants
all we would need is a new section and a upload bar just for the little 5kb files only

they cost a couple million dollars to make them, lets say a game was created in 2 years. just programmers can make 70+ dollars an hour by working on a big game, lets say 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, thats ~300,000$ for a SINGLE programmer ;) you have 2-4 lead programmers, so thats 900,000$ for 3 of them for the whole game.

thats a lot of $$$ for just 3 programmers, then take into affect 4-6 lead modelers, thats another 300k$, for 5 modelers\3 programmers @ 70 an hour thats 2.4million dollars

they cost a couple million dollars to make them, lets say a game was created in 2 years. just programmers can make 70+ dollars an hour by working on a big game, lets say 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, thats ~300,000$ for a SINGLE programmer ;) you have 2-4 lead programmers, so thats 900,000$ for 3 of them for the whole game.

thats a lot of $$$ for just 3 programmers, then take into affect 4-6 lead modelers, thats another 300k$, for 5 modelers\3 programmers @ 70 an hour thats 2.4million dollars
I know. I was joking and taking it from a customer's perspective. It takes a lot of hard work and money for the developers to make a game but it doesn't cost millions of dollars for US to buy the game. ;)

I know. I was joking and taking it from a customer's perspective. It takes a lot of hard work and money for the developers to make a game but it doesn't cost millions of dollars for US to buy the game. ;)

ya, but thats millions that the makers are being robbed of, you wouldnt be happy if you just spent 2mil on a game and made 4mil when you could've made 4.5mil or even 5mil...

ya but im not going to spend 50 bucks on a crappy game =/
if i really like it ill go and buy it just to have it

its hard to read, for me anyways, if i read some messages from people i know i have to read them twice over to understand them because the grammer[sic] is horrible.

"it be gr8 here" stuff like that just pisses me off.

Hypocrite.

Here we go again. If you're going to get after someone because their speeling is a little off, don't give them shit for it if you're just going to do the same thing. Your posting style is no better than his. Double-standards are a no-no, I'm afraid.

Demonoid was a great site. I always thought they were a little to stringent on the rules though. I did have an account there though.

lol.
i was joking about using cf as a torrent site. setting up another site would be great though, just a bit of work

ya, but thats millions that the makers are being robbed of, you wouldnt be happy if you just spent 2mil on a game and made 4mil when you could've made 4.5mil or even 5mil...
I know - I buy my games, I realize how much time and money it takes to develop them; I was just taking it sarcastically from a customer's perspective.

Back
Top Bottom