Dell, Explosives, and a Laptoop

who cares. if it was alienware,id care.everyone hates dell,fine,go custom
it is pretty funny though. thats probaly a first in computer history. it must of been rigged

This has nothing to do with Dell. Dell made the computer and put Sony batteries in them, the same as Apple. Both recalled them.

Dell's not the largest computer company in the world because they have crappy computers. They sell $54,000,000 a day! They are computer suppliers to over 80% of the fortune 500 companies in the world.

Not to mention, Dell owns Alienware too. They are now going to AMD as well....who could honestly ask for any more than that?

this is a really old thread.. didn't a dell laptop blow up a truck recently?.. i remember seeing it on the inquirer.. and yeah.. it's supposedly the battery, dell isn't a bad company.

I read about it too....but the truck was chock full of ammunition, so placing the blame on a laptop is rather miniscule. LOL

so a sony battery blows up, but its dell's fault?

i seem to rember the exact thing happening to apple..

dell isnt one of the biggest companies in the world for no reason.......

mark thorpe said:

Bingo! Hit it head on, dude! ;)

mark thorpe said:

Thats a good point. I mean everyone makes mistakes and it wouldn't put me off buying a dell laptop, I've always found dell quite good anyway

David Lindon said:
Thats a good point. I mean everyone makes mistakes and it wouldn't put me off buying a dell laptop, I've always found dell quite good anyway
Yeah agreed, i'd just research it and make sure it has a good battery.

Back
Top Bottom