Define: Waste of Time

The game's up to date and I just tried it, it doesn't work. Key binding is at default and I checked the "force stand still" function and it was set to "shift". Should there be another key binding?

Just to be on the clear, I meant that if I point and left click some where far away to go there and in the middle of the traveling I only click shift (either left or right). In Torchlight(s) this will stop me before I reach where I pointed and clicked. In D3 it does not do anything and I'll have to attack with the shift click to stop. Looks like this function in D3 is only to allow to attack standing still.

Say, hows your latency? I get ~125 ms best.

OOoohhhh I see what you're saying... you're right. You have to click to stop movement... simply pressing shift doesn't nothing whilst running.

I'll have to check my latency tonight (7am here). Never had any issues so never really checked.

Insert sarcastic response here:

Noun 1. waste of time - the devotion of time to a useless activity; "the waste of time could prove fatal"
waste, wastefulness, dissipation - useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly; "if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"; "mindless dissipation of natural resources"

Back
Top Bottom