Deer!!!

Man, those deers sure leave an impact. The only animal I ever ran over was a skunk. The stink lasted for one week exactly. At least you have good meat to use for deer jerky. Mmmm, that is good stuff.

Oh Dear..

We always swerve lol havent hit one yet Bo did though, had to go to the hospital from wrecking, was messed up for a year. Stupid deer. thats why I shoot them whenever I see em

TRDCorolla said:
Man, those deers sure leave an impact. The only animal I ever ran over was a skunk. The stink lasted for one week exactly. At least you have good meat to use for deer jerky. Mmmm, that is good stuff.
Okay, lol....

I ran over a rabbit before... :(

I've seen a deer go through someones windshield before. It can happen if the deer rolls just right.

I've been lucky and never hit one, although i have had some extremly close calls... :p

~K-Pow~ said:
I've seen a deer go through someones windshield before. It can happen if the deer rolls just right.

I've been lucky and never hit one, although i have had some extremly close calls... :p
I've saw them through windshields before too..

No that girl didnt do it for a joke, she was seriously concerned for the deer, i still harrass her about it, so im not really too concerned about it.

They go through windshields All the time, i just got really lucky.

DONT READ IF YOU GET GROSSED OUT EASILY!

Story:

I heard about a lady who hit a male dear and the head went right through the windshield and the antlers pinned the girl down, luckily she had her cell phone, so she called the police and when they and the ambulance came with lights and sirens blaring it woke up the dear, it couldnt get its head out, so it started freaking out jerking its head around and literally tore the girl apart, killing her instantly.

^ And thats why i am extremely grateful for what happened!

Sounds like a ubran myth to me. A deer killing a person because it woke up? Injurying yes I can believe but not killing.

I'd say it's possible. If he's got this antlers stuck in you and he's trashing about he could cause some major damage.

Back
Top Bottom