Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-22-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Debra Lafave?

Anywho following up on this woman? She isn't getting jack for punishment. She has sex with a 14 year old boy and makes it seem like it's "A-OK", what kind of crap is that? This woman is crazy...what has our court system become? Letting statutory rapers go free...wow...

JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 07:13 PM   #2
In Runtime
Default Re: Debra Lafave?

I already lost faith in the judicial system. If it was a man who was convicted of statutory rape, do you think it would be dismissed this easily? I thought that justice was blind...

But fo realz man, the kid that ratter her out was a f*(&^ idiot. If it was me, I would never have done that.

Edited for profanity: a pm was sent to you..

X2 3800+, Corsair XMS Platinum (2x1GB), eVGA 7900GTCO, eVGA nForce4 SLI Mainboard, Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic, Logitech Z-2300 200W, Steelsound 5H Gaming Headset, Saitek Eclipse, Logitech G7, ViewSonic VX2235WM 22" LCD
Conspirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:22 PM   #3
Golden Master
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Debra Lafave?

Yeah, our court system is falling apart. Dont get me wrong, the proof has to be their. But I hate it when everything points to someone, and all you need to do is insert a bit of common sense. But oh no, that cant happen. And im sure thats what is happing with this woman.
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote