Debate: Democratic Revolution in Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
There in fact was plenty of evidence on paper of this. That's what numerous US survey teams discovered. You, root, need to admit there in fact was intent and in fact traces of these weapons that were discovered. I will not admit anything. In fact I don't think it is a bad excuse at all. And the US acted criminally overriding the UNs decision? What are you on? The UN has no right to enforce global law. Nobody lied. We acted on the intelligence we had. In fact resolution 1441, said the US could do something. So as far as I'm concerned, the UN okayed it. We didn't violate any law by invading Iraq, period.

I love how leftists act so irrationally... at least nobody is spewing that blood for oil nonsense. :rolleyes:

The UN has far more authority to dicate global law than the US does! The US does not have the authority to incite revolution in any country in the world.

I think you rghtists have to admit that American intelligence in this instance was way of, (in fact it was complete crap)...

the Only WMD traces that were found in Iraq are ones left from the previous gulf war...

but wait we've already accounted for that...
Perhaps they were sold,
um... or perhaps somebody hid them beneath their jumper when the weapons inspectors arrived?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom