Death of my phone :(

Oh wow, I hope everyone will be fine.

My phone still works, but the screen looks horrendous.

iphonebroke-1.jpg

My buddies house I was at gets no signal so I put my phone on a table where it gets signal and when I came back to get it the screen was all smashed.

So I am not quite sure how this happened.

And also is the Captivate AT&T's model of the Galaxy S?
I'll take the old phone if you have no other plans for it...

By the looks of it, looks like someone accidently or intentially smashed it with their hand or arse. You might be able to get that fixed if you have a warranty...can you?

Since I have the 3G the warranty has been off for several months now.

But ya you may be able to have this super.

Since I have the 3G the warranty has been off for several months now.

But ya you may be able to have this super.

Hey, welcome back!

BB bold is a good phone (I am using one atm) but it is more business oriented. For most people, android, iphone, Web OS phones would be a much better choice.

My BB bold is only oriented at getting me with hot girls... "Let me scan your barcode" - works 100% of the time.

I went out and bought the Captivate today, and so far I love it.

I just need to copy my contacts over since the store people couldn't do it. They said my iPhone was too thrashed.

RIP. :(
when is the funeral? Its ok man, were here for you through these hard times. I know what its like to lose a loved one like your phone, ;)

LOL, that reminded me oddly of
fishies.png

I personally am in love with the droid even though I want the Iphone if it does come to Verizon. (Most likely it won't) I still love what my mom once did to here phone, she left it in the washer and we could see bubbles from the soap coming up the screen. :D

Back
Top Bottom