Death of my phone :(

HTC Aria would be decent if you don't mind texting on screen. I have the HTC Tilt 2 now. After owning the Tilt for 2 years, this phone is amazing. Great phone overall, and a hardware keyboard. HTC phones are going to be your best bet if you want to do any customization. Huge community behind them.

I have never seen a droid in person but I have heard more positive than negative things about it. So do you think the captivate is a pretty reasonable phone for switching from the iPhone. I love how my phone is set up so is the captivate the closest phone to the iPhone?

So right now I'm stuck between the Aria and the Captivate right now.

Wow, your mom offered to buy you an iphone 4 when you broke your 3gs? Damn, you're lucky. I have to replace my own, and my dad broke it.

I say use an old phone for now then get a galaxy s when at&t gets it in stock. Galaxy S seems to be the only phone to impress me more than iPhone 4.

The nexus one is a great phone as well, but the display is not the best.

Wow, your mom offered to buy you an iphone 4 when you broke your 3gs? Damn, you're lucky. I have to replace my own, and my dad broke it.

I say use an old phone for now then get a galaxy s when at&t gets it in stock. Galaxy S seems to be the only phone to impress me more than iPhone 4.

The nexus one is a great phone as well, but the display is not the best.

It's the 3G not 3GS. I wish I had the 3GS haha I want multitasking. But ya since this a 3G the warranty has been up because I have had this for 2 years now.

What is the Galaxy S and Nexus?

By the way I was already going to get. New phone in about three weeks any way because my parents hate my iPhone. Calls and texts never go through and they can't get a hold of me so breaking my phone has only caused me to get another one like 2 weeks sooner.

Well the Galaxy S and Nexus One are pretty much the best android phones out there. Google them, it hurts for me to type a lot with one arm.

The Galaxy S has a WVGA amoled screen, which is basically the best phone screen out there.

Oh wow, I hope everyone will be fine.

My phone still works, but the screen looks horrendous.

iphonebroke-1.jpg

My buddies house I was at gets no signal so I put my phone on a table where it gets signal and when I came back to get it the screen was all smashed.

So I am not quite sure how this happened.

And also is the Captivate AT&T's model of the Galaxy S?

Back
Top Bottom