Death of my phone :(

hemp

Daemon Poster
So I was partying with some people a little too much last night and I don't know how, but my iPhone 3g screen is completely smashed.

So I told my mom that I need a new phone and she told me she was going to get me the iPhone 4 on Friday.

Can someone tell me if I should get that or a phone of equal value from AT&T.

I was going to get the 32gb iPhone, but I have heard so many bad things that I am not quite sure if I should do it.
:eek:
I leave it up to your guy's opinions on what I should get Friday for $300 or less.

Also the reason I want an iPhone is for the touch screen and so I also don't have to have an iPod. I like to browse the internet all the time reading so I need a phone that can surf the web like the iPhone, because in truth I loved my 3g even with all the problems.

I appreciate any and all help.

I would get that, but I am on my parents plan for AT&T and they don't make me pay for anything so I can get any phone for $300. I haven't looked at phones since I had my SLVR which was before my iPhone 3g.

I am so lost in the phone world right now haha

Your mom is buying you a new $300+ phone and you probably won't take care of that either so I don't think it matters which one you get, it'll just end up broken because when parents buy expensive stuff for their kids they don't appreciate it and take care of it.

She should get you one of the free phones they offer.

I had this for for 2 years and my one before that 5 years now. My contract has been up. And I didn't even do this to my own phone. I do take care of my stuff but accidents do happen so I'm just trying to make the best of it.

I was looking at at&t selection. what a crap selection. There best phones is iphone and blackberry. I guess there anti Andriod

:( my dads work phone is a blackberry and I am not a fan of it. But ya AT&T doesn't have very many phones that I know of. I hope I can find something though by Friday.

Also I just remembered I am going to the store to get it so they may have a little different selection.

If you want an Android device, I suggest taking a look at the Samsung Captivate. It's the first Android device that has generally impressed me since owning the first generation iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom