dear esa193

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i kinda do sometimes, but i barely ever capitalize anything, cuz im too lazy, and if you cant undertstand mine please tell me ill at least make an effort to change

It's not the capitalization that bugs me as much as the shorthand words. I don't expect everyone to use perfect grammar all the time, but at least try and not use things like "u", "wat", "y".

Mercury&Solace said:
stopgrammartime.gif
lol nice, haha

I hate when esa does that too, I even posted in one of his threads about it! Its annoying he can't spell anything...

Who is this guy lol, I've never even seen him post ?

Edit: Did a search, talk about wow. I wanted to post the threads so bad, but thats just uncalled for ha..Woundering..Damige..C'mon man, you can type better then that.

G35x said:
Who is this guy lol, I've never even seen him post ?

Edit: Did a search, talk about wow. I wanted to post the threads so bad, but thats just uncalled for ha..Woundering..Damige..C'mon man, you can type better then that.

it takes less letters and time/effort to spell "wondering" instead of "woundering"

He might not be English.. or he may have some sort of disability..

You should of just PM'ed him first, I think this is slightly harsh.

i didnt mean to offend him or anything. but i know hes from the states, and he mentioned before that he doesnt feel like typing correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom