dear esa193

Status
Not open for further replies.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
i am really tired of you typing like a 6 year old. can you please take the effort to actually type correctly? you spell words like you dont know english.

example - instead of "please" you write "pleese" and that happens like 10 times in a sentence.

no offence or anything, but i find it annoying.

stopgrammartime.gif

Mercury&Solace said:
Mc Hammer ftw!

but yeah, I have to agree. Sure we can understand what he types (well most of the time anyway), but do we really want to read it? I know I've skipped at least one of his threads just because I don't want to read some wannabe tough guy spelling like a 8 year old because he thinks it's cool.

Yes, it sure bothers me too. I make the effort to make sure I'm spelling correctly and using proper grammar (not hard for me) when I'm typing in a message forum, or even IM to my friends. Point is, this kind of typing is annoying, and there is more than just one person who does it around here.

"u" is not a word, it's a letter....Example "thank u"....
I've seen "what" spelled like "wat"
I've seen "know" spelled "no"
"don't" spelled "dun"

C'mon folks....make an effort. I think it's just people are too lazy to type the whole word.

Edit: This post made my head hurt trying to read it-

wat ever y do dont get a amd there friken prossesors sux
compaird to the intel core 2 and price s way higher to
for mother bord
deff go with the nvidia 680i mother bord
friken is a beast
cna over clock any thing can run quadsli 3 pci exspress slots
up to 8 gigs of ram
this thing wont be outdated for ever
this is acutaly the bord im pickin up for my new build

I agree, it is annoying. And I just laughed at that post Tommy, that's embarrassing.

Anyway, at least make an EFFORT to spell and punctuate correctly, and grammar is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom