Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-31-2008, 09:54 AM   #31
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Deadbeat Dads?

that is good that you have broken up with him. now you need to press charges for the abuse and take it to court to get money out of him for raising the child. If his name is on the birth certificate as the father, then his money, by federal law, must be used to raise the child. Make it harder for him and get a lien, so that he must pay, or his credit is literary frozen.

Old 05-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #32
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MAN View Post
You probably shouldn't say who you think it is, leave it up to Fluff to say, she may not want people to know.

yeah i don't have any intention of saying it. I reckon the gutless wonder should speak up instead of just getting rid of the evidence.

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 04:33 PM   #33
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndsey View Post
yeah i don't have any intention of saying it. I reckon the gutless wonder should speak up instead of just getting rid of the evidence.
qft, that's bull.
xtremezx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #34
Solid State Member

This is not a name and shame campaign.

If you want to know who he is, it's not hard to figure out.

I just wanted a fresh perspective from people who didn't know me. The funny thing is, we were together for many years and nobody believes all this could have been going on behind closed doors. But it was.

He won't speak up. What could he say? Sorry?

FYI, he walked out on me for someone else and only came back long enough to conceive our daughter. I never had the courage to walk out.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 06:48 PM   #35
muz
Golden Master

i agree , naming him and shaming him isn't going to get anyone anywhere whats done is done and you cant undo it just by naming him and shaming him if you really do want to you could pursue it legally but thats a decision for you too make alone nobody here can tell you what is right for you in respect to pursuing it legally
Old 05-31-2008, 11:23 PM   #36
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowndsey View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHHA cept I live in Australia. Good one. I have heard of long distance relationships but that's ridiculous. If it wasn't so ridiculous i would be offended.
oh didn't know you was in australia :P sorry bout that in that case lolz
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:58 PM   #37
Daemon Poster

PM Sent..I'll help you with what resources I have. Do you live in Southern CA?

This is sad, It really is.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 06:00 AM   #38
Solid State Member

I have to argue with the above comment a little. I'm hardly an irresponsible child - I was 24 when I got pregnant with my daughter and employed in a good field, as was her father. we had been engaged for 6 years and although we had split by this point, this baby was hardly the unfortunate byproduct of an ill-advised one night stand.

Financially, he is more than capable of supporting this child. He pays 44 pounds a week (about $85), which makes a dent in proceedings but I do not believe earns him the right to hit us or insult us.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:05 AM   #39
xxcobraxx

Fluff, when you said people don't know what goes on behind closed doors, i totally agreed, ive said same things to my friends, 'he might be ok with her now and their happy but who are we to know what happens behind them doors?' so we just call it up on our selfs and not get involved.

you see, your in a wrong postion atm and its kinda falling in on you in a bad way? this is the time to turn to your friends and let them give you the best advice, I know i'd turn to my friends.
I already told you what iv'e seen and been threw and now where glad, we moved on and thats what im here to tell you.

you got to speak someone word to word face to face, this is important, this is no fuckin around asking for oppinons, theirs gonner be a hell of alot of them and you just wanna hear the good things that will make it feel better, no you got to face up and get this done, then your gonner be happy, i suggest you go now and speak to your friends.

this advice is all and only what i can give you.

Im not shouting at you, im trying to help you in a strong way!

IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote