Dcon mod out

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
well for all you BF2 guys on here (maybe like 4 hehe) the Desert Conflict mod is out, been out for a couple of days now. it's the Desert Combat mod for BF1942 but for BF2. its really cool but for some reason i get ridiculous amounts of lag on large maps. maybe its my internet connection, the servers location or something else but anyways the mod is really cool and i reccommend you guys check it out.

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/Desert_Conflict_Client_Files;77343

I heard it's not that great. Haven't tried it yet, and probably wont try it any time soon.
And the large map lag, it's probably just the server lagging because of many different things. But they should get it fixed soon, same thing happened with project reality in the map Al Basrah. I couldn't play it at all, it was so laggy. Then they managed to fix it and now it works just fine.

Well, I'm downloading it now, I just got Project Reality last night it seems cool, just got to get used to it. And I can't figure out how to get the pilot kit, it alwasy says I'm to far away from a supply zone or some crap like that lol

well, that adds another to my collection of 4 bf2 mods. I'm still waiting for brick field to be released. that is gonna be awesome.

*goes off to find a bf2 mod launcher*

Back
Top Bottom