The day is almost upon us!

i think i heard about the one in 2027 on tv. they were talking about how it is suppose to be the closet asteroid on record. as it looks now we are perfectly fine from danger but they are now saying that because its so far away still there is a chance that it can change course by running through something. i forgot what they called it but if it runs through this course changer we will be the main target and pretty much we're fucked lol

We could shoot a giant trash ball at it.

DID ANYONE FAWWWKING READ THE DAMN POST I SPENT A HALF HOUR WRITING!?!?

JESUS!!!!

But seriously. Go buy that book.

lol if its my tim to go its time to go....life is just an instance a blink of a eye to the world!!!but i wuld like to live to be the oldest man in recorded history

The inner-steller energy cloud...

Which is what is "predicted" to be the source of global warming and other catastrophes that have happened (and will) happen.

Our solar system is like a plane, flying through the milky way. The sun and all of it's orbiting bodies are the passengers, and we are starting to enter a more "turbulent" part of the galaxy, the milky way.

HUGE bursts of energy are being emitted throughout our solar system. Or not emitted, rather we are entering IT. Because the Earth and other planets are mostly rock type bodies, they are able to absorb some of the energy. The sun, however, cannot. And what disrupts the sun, disrupts everything we know.

Vast amounts of electrons are being pumped into the sun, and solor flares are peaking at the highest rate they have ever seen. Over 40 times the increase in the last few years. The energy burst we experienced in 2005 that knocked out power and even radio waves was caused by the sun shooting electrons out of it at a 1/4 THE SPEED OF LIGHT. A speed we have NEVER even imagined could be possible from the emition of electrons.

And in 2012, our planet will be the closest to the sun it has ever been in 74,000 years.

Now, due to carbon dating, scientists have recently discovered that a world wide massive extinction tends to happen every 63,000,000 to 65,000,000 years. They figured this out by the 3 million year difference between each new Genus arrival. And we know that it has happened 4 times already, and the last time, being over 65,000,000 years ago...

There is a proposed theory called the "Gaia Theory". This states that the Earth is not just a lifeless rock floating around with life dwelling in it. But it is more of a massive living organism. It is said that our Earth possesses Homeostasis. Which is the subconscious ability to cope with issues. Such as when we automatically sweat when we are hot to cool ourselves down.

What happens when the Earth gets too hot? When it gets too close? It cools itself down.

And YES. That is exactly what it does. Generally, by letting off a super volcano, shrouding the Earth in darkness causing an ice age or "cooling process".

We already know that Yellowstone is also (conveniently) over due as well...

All of these factors, and the particular place we stand in this point of time in our universe, leads us to believe that yes... The apocalypse is very near. "Very" on an Earthly scale, that is. Meaning 1,000's of years. Or...... Maybe 10? Who knows.

All we know, is that we are in for some serious trouble, very soon.

Oh, by the way. Read this book. I read it while I was in Colorado this last week, actually. Its a great book.

2007-03-08T12_16_53-08_00.jpg

thats it... I'm building a bunker. anyone wanna help me? I figure about 5 miles down should be sufficiently insulated. just take a ton of stuff with us to last 500 years or so....

thats it... I'm building a bunker. anyone wanna help me? I figure about 5 miles down should be sufficiently insulated. just take a ton of stuff with us to last 500 years or so....
Lol, you are a tool box :p

Ice ages don't last for 500 years. That is like a nano second to us. Imagine if we broke an arm AND it healed, all within half a second. Dosen't happen ;)

Besides the easy ability to poke 1,000's of holes in your statement based on the information I gave you, I'm just going to poke 1. Life would never survive for such a long period of time under ground. We would begin to be malnurished of essential vitamins, and for that long of a period of time and that much kin (if you can find anyone to sleep with yo ass) would eventually most likely lose its ability to reproduce productively.

Ever seen the movie Children Of Men?

It takes place (once again, conviniently ;) ) around 2020+, and all men have become sterile. It'd be something kind of like that.

Not to mention all of the damn dirty things you would be doing to your OWNNN blood just to make more humans.

O_O

You may wanna stock up a little bit more then that ;)

hahah i guess were freaked either way.well i just spend my money happily untill it happens

Back
Top Bottom