Day 1 of the CF CSS team

Szat

Daemon Poster
Today Spec got the CF CSS server up and running. About 11 unique people played on it with the max. at one time being 8. The server is great, it is in Dallas, TX and I have a good ping for being up in Connecticut. If you play CSS and haven't checked out our server, do so! Also, tell your friends about it!
Server Info: 209.246.143.226:27015

Our team tag is [CF] if you wish to put that prior to your name. We also have a Steam Community Group page, which any current member can invite others to.

Steam Community Group sounds fun, I might just join :) Might also get source today.. even though I hate source lol. Depending on how active and long the server will stay up I might donate some $$$ :)

Szat give me name so i can add you. Thanks

Steam Community Group sounds fun, I might just join :) Might also get source today.. even though I hate source lol. Depending on how active and long the server will stay up I might donate some $$$ :)

Szat give me name so i can add you. Thanks

server will be up for a long time, not gonna let it go down the drain like last time. add me on steam zerocool - kaossalami - also didnt mean to sound like a dick earlier..just havin a bad day :)

whats your addie zero? because my steamfreinds is bein retarded, i havnt got an invite from you.

yes and gtfo if your using a cracked non steam version :(

=/. its not cracked.its just that i have a competitive ladder version of css. just wondering...lol.

Back
Top Bottom