David Blane

Dev0115 said:
Ok, did anyone see where he pulled the tooth out of a lady, then spit and the tooth was back in the spot. Now we all know, the girl had to be on the inside. Some of the tricks are nice, but some ehh just make you feel like, do you really think Im gonna believe you just pulled her tooth out, then spit and it went perfectly back in.. :rolleyes:
Erm... *makes weird face* right... :rolleyes:

Nik00117 said:
I knew a girl she was underwater for a hour and lived to tell the tale without oxygen. Of course she was lucky and a certain ammount of circumstances let your live.

shit, i cant remember what its called, but thers a certain thing that, if your under the age of normally 18, your body will just shut down, and you can stay underwater for over an hour, its like sumtin reflex, damn this is gonna bug me all day...

NOVA ONLINE said:
Dr. Ghajar's research shows that the way the brain responds to head trauma has been misunderstood, and consequently treatment methods are outdated. Similarly, the so-called diving reflex—which extends the amount of time a person can survive underwater by slowing the heart rate and routing blood to vital organs—was also long misunderstood. As a result, victims who were underwater for long periods of time and showed no signs of life were declared dead. But, as scientists and doctors began to understand this response, life-saving techniques were changed and drowning victims revived after being underwater for extended periods of time.

there we go

Back
Top Bottom