David Blane

I can do it for two minutes, because of my swimming. 7 minutes is bad though, imagine how small your lungs go..

Pyromaniac said:
Hmm i red that again, jsut to be a Pain, when you say, -Stay under water- You could mean with an air supplie, but just under water :)

god im bored, lol

haha, if thats the case ive been down for 1hr 12mins - diving with nitrox in sharm :D

I knew a girl she was underwater for a hour and lived to tell the tale without oxygen. Of course she was lucky and a certain ammount of circumstances let your live.

If he wouldnt have had to get out of the chains and handcuff's he would have made it easily, but doing that took up all of the little oxygen he had left..

yeah, I dont know why he added the chains into the act. Its just dumb, he couldve gotten it without the chains, you think he will try it again?

Ok, did anyone see where he pulled the tooth out of a lady, then spit and the tooth was back in the spot. Now we all know, the girl had to be on the inside. Some of the tricks are nice, but some ehh just make you feel like, do you really think Im gonna believe you just pulled her tooth out, then spit and it went perfectly back in.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom