The dark days of Obama's rule begin

Hey, I'm just glad we got the damn republicans out.......

BTW, how many people here actually voted in the presidential race? I hear a lot of this, a lot of that, inexperience, too old, how many people actually voted and did something about it? Considering the average age of CF is like 14, I'm guessing not a ton.

I voted.

Hey, I'm just glad we got the damn republicans out.......

BTW, how many people here actually voted in the presidential race? I hear a lot of this, a lot of that, inexperience, too old, how many people actually voted and did something about it? Considering the average age of CF is like 14, I'm guessing not a ton.

I voted.

look for new thread, its a poll again :D

lol in fact you are technically incorrect obamma dosent beign his rule until 20th january

as for political debate in this thread i wouldnt even bother wasting my time

Yes, I'm fully aware of when he officially takes over the office of president. I do live in the United States and have 27 years of voting experience.

May I remind all of you that Obama is now commander in Chief of the US military. He didn't serve in it at all, and now we decide to throw him on top? That is what I call unqualified. If I walked into a business and was made CEO after a good speech or two I'd wanna know whats up, because you just don't do that.

P.S. Mozilla has not updated the dictionary with Barack or Obama yet.

May I remind all of you that Obama is now commander in Chief of the US military. He didn't serve in it at all, and now we decide to throw him on top? That is what I call unqualified. If I walked into a business and was made CEO after a good speech or two I'd wanna know whats up, because you just don't do that.

P.S. Mozilla has not updated the dictionary with Barack or Obama yet.

so what just because mccain sereved in the army he has all this experience to lead a country and be ultimate commander in cheif of the armed forces
I mean isnt it also the presidents job to appoint federal judges and in this respect isnt obamma more qualified what with his law degree from harvard and practice as a lawyer??

Previous service in the military is not a pre-requisite for the position of president.

Since Herbert Hoover, there has been only one other president without any military service. Can you guess who that was?

Slick Willy. We all know what he did to the military. :rolleyes:

all im saying is i like obama
i like his policy's
and i hate when people try and put him down with no knowledge of what he wants to do.....or of stuff other people in his party has done
GIVE HIM A CHANCE BEFORE YOU JUDGE HIM
bush looked good at first......

Back
Top Bottom