Dance/Club/Techno music

superman22x

Golden Master
Any recommendations? Got some scooter already. Don't want another dance dominated by souja boy and that stuff again.

Scooter would be much better if he didn't talk at all (just my opinion ;)). Here are some names you have to get:
Armin Van Buuren
Ferry Corsten
DJ Tiesto
Eric Jordan Neverrain
Christopher Lawrence
DJ's @ Work
DJ Sammy
Paul Van Dyk
Trentemoller
Yoshimoto
DJ Doboy

Some singles:
Resource Feat Tina Cousins - Hymn
Twilight Forces - Halls Of The Blind (IG Bounce & DarqTai Original Mix)
Donkey Rollers - Silver Bullet
Lost Witness Featuring Tiff Lacey - Home (Original Mix)
Ciaran - SolaceSounds 36 (Guest DJ Kris Strike)

Also, a great place to discover new artists is to check out Digitally Imported if you shoutcast.
Digitally Imported

There are different types of techno. I'll show what I listen to:
DJ Tiesto
Armin Van Buuren
Ferry Corsten
Paul Van Dyke
Paul Oakenfold

The stuff above is mainly trance.
Now some hardstyle and hardcore:
Showtek
Headhunterz
Angerfist
Technoboy
Ganjaguru
DJ Zany
Dark Oscilators

I listen to lots of Techno. The best from Tiesto is that 4 hour video of him playing at Coppenhagen.

So what you like trance, hardstyle, gabber..?

I'm not really sure what would be best... Last dance, hands down, the best song I played, or what seemed like people liked most, was Scooter - One. I played Fire too, and it went better then the 20 souja boy songs my friend picked... So something like One would be good. I'll go look into those other artists too though.
What is Love is always a popular song too...

Scooter- One(always hardcore) was so good at the dance a couple months ago, some kids requested it again, and 30 seconds into it, some other kid passed out.

DJ Chris needs to get in here.

Anway, DJ Hixxy is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. They might also like Daft Punk, which is a little different, I don't know if you could really call it techno.

just go to di.fm and go to the techno or dance or whatever station thats how I find new good stuff

Back
Top Bottom