Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-17-2006, 07:34 PM   #1
Golden Master

Default Damit, so dumb

Well, my dad thinks I need to take driving lessons ..He thinks that I drive a bit to, ehh fast or whatver, and dont understand..Well, hes paying for the lessons so no big deal..The guy will be here around 10, considering this is my 1st lesson, Im sure he will take me through the basics, empty parking lot, and a stupid v4, yeah ill haul ass in that ..Anyhow, has anyone taken lessons ever, how are they, its a 2 hour lesson, he will pick me up around 10..I hope I dont mess up, and make myself look like an idiot.. :

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Damit, so dumb

You'll do fine Dev. Major thing when I took it was 10 and 2 on the steeringwheel.

My actual test was funny though...I was doing 20 in a 45 because of traffic...Lady starts yelling..."Why are you going 20 in a 45....I replied, How the hell am I supposed to do the speed limit when the flow of traffic is doing 20!?...She rudely mumbled...I didn't care. I kissed this womans ass, she had the ability to give me my license and allow me to take many woman to come on dates....

I passed.

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:44 PM   #3
Golden Master

Well, this isnt a test, its a lesson...Hes going to TEACH me how to driver the CORRECT way, yeah so no haulin ass on the interstate for me aha...Yeah, but I hope he doesnt bore me to death..I know hes going to tell me, make sure mirrors and what not...But I just dont want to look like a noob, because well, to them if you dont do it perfect they will say something..Say you make a perfect turn, but only used one hand, I think they'll get on me for that..Not sure how many lessons my dad wants me to take,,And whats worse is its a v4..omg its gonna be slow

what is up vanilla face
Old 07-17-2006, 07:48 PM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

I pretty much fell asleep in my drivers class. Just the teachings, and in the car 'hands on' stuff.

Take a caffine pill, or drink a monster and you should be fine, haha
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:49 PM   #5
Golden Master

Well, im not going to be inside a class, so thats good..He will come with his car, and then dont know wtf were gonna do lol..I guess he/she has a parking lot, then maybe go on the streets...

what is up vanilla face
Old 07-17-2006, 07:53 PM   #6
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

10-2 doesn't apply anymore, or shouldn't.. When the airbag blows and you'r hands are at 10-2 you're arms are fu**ed to say the least
MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #7
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarxSoccer
10-2 doesn't apply anymore, or shouldn't.. When the airbag blows and you'r hands are at 10-2 you're arms are fu**ed to say the least
Could very well be...This was 7 years ago.
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:26 PM   #8
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

Just something my father always taught me, he was an officer for 30 years, longest anyone's served at Sycamore PD. He has now retired and is running a taxi service
Old 07-17-2006, 09:26 PM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Driving lessons are good, and they give you insurance discounts.

I mean, if you live up here you don't even need to follow the speed limit. I didnt during my driving test lol.

My parents think I drive a bit fast too, my excuse for going 110 in an 80 however was because the spedometer was broken. Infact, it was.

I try to stay within 20% of the speed limit at all times
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:28 PM   #10
BSOD

You have speed limits of up to 80 up there? And I'm sure you're not able to calculate 20% in your head after seeing the speed sign, ha