Daft Microsoft

What Browsers are you using and what version of Windows. Need full system specs.

Karl, perhaps it's because your using a Mac? I'm not sure, but taking an educated guess.

Yeah that is rather kewl. I know that when using Firefox, I get that stupid thing sometimes saying that some websites need Internet Explorer to run. At least with Netscape you would'nt get this.

Is Netscape better than Firefox? Or are they about equal? In terms of features/ safety/etc?

yes its better becuase of the added IE engine, and a passcard managment system, where you can also store master password and sign in at all your sites at once, and it'll be protected too. sicne you have a master password to fill in all login forms

it also has more tabbing features and site controls to define how each site in a predefined zone acts. you can setup certian sites to act like IE and you can also define whether or not to run active x on IE or java.

and you can right click, and you get the option to toggle between IE and NS rendering engines!

it is also faster at rendering than firefox and IE.

however it does use a good bit of ram->up to 65MB when you have more than 5 tabs open. thats the only negative.

yeah, i have finally worked out why it doesn't work its so cool you wouldn't believe it ..... my firewall (good old Norton) blocks my broswer information therefor Microsoft thinks i don't have Windows (IE6) ..... Crazy Microsoft :)

Back
Top Bottom