Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-14-2009, 05:13 PM   #31
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox
Default Re: Dad at 13

I'd quite happily slap he's stupid mug

CrackerJacker mate. Long time no see. How're you?

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #32
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom-knox View Post
Yea but it's not just them that's affected is it. Them, their parents and family and most importantly the life of this poor baby are all shot to pieces now. Plus when they run out of money are either of them gunna get a job? NO. There gunna go running to the government and rape the benefits that other people in unavoidable circumstances might need to make use of temporarily. These kids are gunna grow up thinking if they mess up and the rest of society will just thrown there own wallets to them to help, it sets a crap example and encourages laziness and general disgusting behaviour in others. These little ***** have broken the law and we'll end up paying them for it.
Exactly.

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #33
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom-knox View Post
[Rant:Angry]
I'm disgusted by the whole thing. This birth will ruin at least three lives, that of the boy the girl and their child as well as putting huge amounts of pressure and stress of everyone connected with them. I think the baby should be adopted into a home where it can actually be shown love and brought up properly (we know the lives these kids lead), and both the parents should be prosecuted for under age sex. What's the point in a law which when a case comes up for the prosecution where some one has broken this law the case is judged as not being in any one's interest. Rubbish. It's in my interest and the interest of nearly everyone i've spoke to about this that these kids get prosecuted. Maybe not for under-age sex but for forcing a child to live a well sub-par life in an unappreciative home surrounded by paparazzi as well as family members who are selling there lives for the price of their next fix, that's child cruelty and that MUST be punished to the fullest extent which has a purpose. I say lock them away for 2 years, in an education led rehab centre/prison thing and let them learn their lesson. Send out a message that we're not taking this shit. It makes all of mankind look bad when sc*m like this are allowed to just feck around doing as they like and making people's lives hell.
[/Rant: Angry]

I am more than ready to accept any criticism i get for this post. Flame away
I do agree with this to a certain extent. Dont really agree with locking them away but.

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticguy View Post
I think older people think of bad of you teenagers in the Uk.
You are only 14 george.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
I kept it in my pants until I was 17, haha. This is a good reason to beat your kids.
Beating your kids? A bit extreme I think, you can discipline without beating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJacker View Post
... 13 ... I don't even know what to say besides slap the kid in the face for being so stupid.
I'm 20 yrs old now, between work and life I don't have enough to look after a kid right now..
Yep, looking after a kid is a full time responsibility.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #34
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MAN View Post
Beating your kids? A bit extreme I think, you can discipline without beating.
I think corporal punishment works quite well thank you.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #35
Golden Master

I don't support corporal punishment AT ALL, regardless of how much (the child) "deserves" it.
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #36
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~NeonFire~ View Post
I don't support corporal punishment AT ALL, regardless of how much (the child) "deserves" it.
it worked well on our parents, and its basically been stopped from use on our generation. Look at the differences.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #37
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

Not necessarily beating them senseless. But i think it's important that parents stop being so nice to there kids. My dad was always very stern as i was growing up and i thank him for it, i'm a better person because of that imposing nature of his. These parents who let there kids do what they want at any time of the day and don't punish them are spoiling society. I hate spoilt kids too, i have to scrimp and scrimp when i want something new, spoilt brats don't know the value of money and the parents are setting them up to get ruined.

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #38
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Ronspc

I mean take the time to read the article. Kid didn't even know what to say or how to answer the question.

WWW.INSANITECHPC.COM
Ronspc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #39
Golden Master

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #40
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to Sinonymous

Sad. 7th grade & 8th grade years there was 5 pregancys in my grades I was in... the worst part is that the 15 year old proably convinced the boy, since she couldn't date anyone in her grade, so she goes out in and does it with the younger one who has no idea of the consqeunces. Makes me sick that these few add fuel to the fire againest my age group. Ya know what parents, IT MESSES UP THE LIFE OF THE BABY ALSO! One of my friends doesn't even know his parents and has no wish to know his because of a similar situation.