Déjà vu?

sometimes, i get this feling that i dreamt the environment, event, or what have you when i was young, like 6-9

and i just stand there, thinkin, ive seen this before, and my friends are all like WTF???!!??

dude me toooo, its kinda creepy and scary sometimes. i cant actually remember the exact time but i kinda remember once that it was like my life was on the line but the exact thing didn't happen thank god :D lol

I've had it happen a few times too, and it still hasn't been explained.
They say its because part of the event is the same, and thats what triggers the memory, or your brain actually sees the surroundings sometimes before your conscienceness picks it up, making it seem like you've seen the place/event before.
Ah I don't know :p Confusing.

I get that feeling quite often...heh read somewhere it can be a sign of a stroke:p

I once dreamed about how the next day would unfold and that whole day things from my dream kept happening, it was really weird:p.

I often have Deja vu. But mostly I know that something is going to happen lees then second before...

This is a mental issue. This is data from the noosphere coming to you suddenly, before happening.

Back
Top Bottom