Déjà vu?

crappybob

In Runtime
I have had it a few times in my life that I just cannot explain.

Once I had the feeling that I had seen all the stuff that was happening around me before, I told my wife " Your mom is going to call us soon" and in about 5 seconds the phone rang and it was her mom.

It's happened many times but that was the only time where I could actually remember what happened next.

What about you? Has anyone read this thread before? :)

Never read this thread before. But I've had a Deja Vu of the same thing 3 times before it actually happened, but I only got the feeling when it happened. It's really weird. My 'Deja Vu's are also about really random things. It's never about something good or bad.

Ive never read this thread before (but I have now!).....Seriously though idid experience it once,I was in a part of the country,England,that i had never been in before.Ever,and I knew where everything was,landmarks,shops,pups,the names of some of the streets before i got to them,where the bus station was,it was weird and freaked me out,never been back to coventry since!!

I thought I had it once, but it turned out that I had the stupid American definition of it, and I was wrong as well.

sometimes, i get this feling that i dreamt the environment, event, or what have you when i was young, like 6-9

and i just stand there, thinkin, ive seen this before, and my friends are all like WTF???!!??

sometimes, i get this feling that i dreamt the environment, event, or what have you when i was young, like 6-9

and i just stand there, thinkin, ive seen this before, and my friends are all like WTF???!!??
I get the same thing!!

I'll be going somewhere, and I start to think, didnt this already happen before? Isnt this something I did 3 years ago or something. Then I think back, and no, it never happened, but why does it feel so familiar...

Back
Top Bottom