Cynthias new picture...

Draygoes

Fully Optimized
For those who do not know, Cynthia is my fiance and my life.
She is still a bit upset about what happened at the last forum we joined, so she will join this one in her own time. Lets cheer her on for this one! :)

As for the title, this is a creation that she made for Slugterra. (Anyone who does not know what that is should look it up on youtube.)

Her process goes as follows...
1. She uses a red pensile to do her rough. It does not show up very well in scanners, but that is the point.
2. She uses a black pen to get what she wants to show up perfectly so that it can be edited digitally.
3. She uses some sort of magic as far as I am concerned to produce from the sketch what she does in GIMP.

The final result, is here own version of a slug from slugterra...
2mp030y.png

He meant, "Do tell"
Then he should have said his intentions.
As it stands, I am not willing to talk about it much, as it is over and so is my membership there. I left willingly due to drama, and what I discovered to be corrupt intentions of the staff.
That is why I am here. This place is by far different, and it is a nice change. Cynthia will show up in her own time. But she will be here.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Google can keep you cool ;)

Slugterra

Yes it can! :D

Back
Top Bottom