Cyber bullying

dude_se said:
they should get chucked out of school not beaten up by a teacher!!
omg then you would contravene ther human rights , :rolleyes: omg it makes me sooo mad sometimes who gives a damm about their human rights , they disrupt other children's education therefore contravening their human rights yet some people care more about the human rights of some little scrote who is ruining everyones education , yeah i can damm well see the fairness in that :rolleyes:

dude_se said:
they should get chucked out of school not beaten up by a teacher!!
They wouldn't get "beaten up", if they did, the teachers would deserve to be taken to court, the government said "reasonable restraint" can be applied.... but how ambiguous is that??, stupid, simply stupid.

Brookfield said:
They wouldn't get "beaten up", if they did, the teachers would deserve to be taken to court, the government said "reasonable restraint" can be applied.... but how ambiguous is that??, stupid, simply stupid.
thats yet another example of this governments questionable policies , they say reasonable force for self defense and if you are faced by a burgular yet they do not define reasonable force they leave it down to the nidividual then later they decide oh no that wasn't reasonable force

Brookfield said:
yea it is ambiguous. which would cause a lot of problems.
i just dont think its fair to hurt them or whatever you want to call it. the "naughty" children have human rights aswell and if they dont want to learn then just chuck them out of school or put them in a detention centre or something. why are people living in the past. the canes long gone. if the cane did come back and a teacher used it on some chav kid then i dont think he would learn a lesson. i think he would knock the teacher out and rebel even more. this also goes back to bad parenting. a cane wont change a chav upbringing.
theres no point using the cane on the "Not so naughty" kids as you might aswell give them detention for what theyve done. whenever i get punished by detention or something like that i always learn my lesson. the cane would be unfair on these children and would scare the s**t out of them, probly causing them to leave school.

dude_se said:
yea it is ambiguous. which would cause a lot of problems.
i just dont think its fair to hurt them or whatever you want to call it. the "naughty" children have human rights aswell and if they dont want to learn then just chuck them out of school or put them in a detention centre or something. why are people living in the past. the canes long gone. if the cane did come back and a teacher used it on some chav kid then i dont think he would learn a lesson. i think he would knock the teacher out and rebel even more. this also goes back to bad parenting. a cane wont change a chav upbringing.
theres no point using the cane on the "Not so naughty" kids as you might aswell give them detention for what theyve done. whenever i get punished by detention or something like that i always learn my lesson. the cane would be unfair on these children and would scare the s**t out of them, probly causing them to leave school.
you know what else is funny , this may just be my school i dont know but the naghty kids that are always misbehaving keep getting second chances and then once a good child steps out of line the teachers punishe them severly even though it is the first time the child had done anything wrong .

and yeah most of theese scallies and chavs cant be tought anything by the cane , sure it may be good to see them get a good slap or beating but it wouldnt solve the problem in hand its in the first instance bad parenting , its like the debate a while back about dogs , a dog only behaves in the way its handler/trainer has trained or not trained to to do well the same is true for humans , people only act the way they do because of either A) bad parenting or B)they have experienced something bad in their life unless you are born with a chemical inbalence in which case thats very rare ,

still i say build a special school for the scallies chavs and other nobheads and charge their parents for for the building and running , have it run by some army people that dont take shit from anyone some serious displine not violent or anything like that then they can ruin each others education come out and be forced to get a job not just sit on their arses sponging of hard working people

or soloution B people are not allowed to have kids till they can proove they are going to bring them up proerly , simple no kids until you take some kind of test . of course it is a brilliant idea but some human rights people are gonna come along any say no it contravenes peopel human rights , screw that it is for the good of society

muz for president???

either way, these kids are being let off way to easy. we need to knock sense into them some how.

celegorm said:
muz for president???

either way, these kids are being let off way to easy. we need to knock sense into them some how.
its not directly the kids fault , its their parents fault , like if my dog pites someone the dog is put down yeah but in reality it is my fault for not controlling my dog sam here the parents need stopping otherwise the next generation is england is just gonna be retards who are even less intelligent than the stoneage people and who morals are worse than stone age people but the politicians wont care cos the upper classes will be protected from this on their large private estates it is the decent working class people that are going

muz379 said:
its not directly the kids fault , its their parents fault , like if my dog pites someone the dog is put down yeah but in reality it is my fault for not controlling my dog sam here the parents need stopping otherwise the next generation is england is just gonna be retards who are even less intelligent than the stoneage people and who morals are worse than stone age people but the politicians wont care cos the upper classes will be protected from this on their large private estates it is the decent working class people that are going

exactly.
you dont see criminals getting caned lol. they get locked up. which is what the kids should be if they cant control themselves/cause trouble after getting kicked out of school

tahts true, to an extent. There are always those parents who do do their best, and do all the things good parents do, but they still have bad kids. One of my neibors is an example of taht. He's gotten everything taken away, can't go out with friends, no car, to tv, no everything, yet he still gets into loads of trouble at school.

I hadn't really paid much attention to this thread until today, however it has some interesting points.

Firstly someone said about mobile phones in schools, why should they be allowed in school, in my opinion they are a distraction, they are not needed, and to sound old, I remember when no one had mobile phones, and we all survived quite adequately.

In terms of respecting teachers, respect is something that went out the window a long time go, and this forum has numerous threads which displays a lack of respect. When I was younger there was always a natural hierachy, for example you knew to steer clear of the older kids, because you got a good hiding, from them, but that was before the day when it people were happy to resolve things with their fists and not carry weapons.

Also we have the aspect of mob mentality, it makes me sick some of the attitudes of some of the teenagers have towards adults, and I am not saying that respect doesn't work both ways, but for example school kids shoving oap's out the way when getting on the bus.

Teachers have one of the most difficult jobs going in today's society, they have a thankless task, they are overworked, not supported, and blamed for the everything. The responsibility has been shifted onto the teachers from the parents, the parents aren't wrong, they should of taught this in school, in my opinion it is not the teachers place to teach kids about the dangers of sleeping around, its the parents responsibility, yet parents don't have the skills to be a good parent, they are used to this blame everyone else culture but its not my fault.

Unfortunately today's Britain, is becoming a place where it is everyone else's fault, bad government, over the top political correctness, bad schooling, etc.

What we see as cyber bullying has only come about in the surge of technology, and so its seen as worse, however is it as bad as a pupil abusing a female teacher because of the size of her breasts? I have seen that and the kid has been allowed to get away with it!!

What it comes down to is that the internet is a far more public forum, everything we do on here is potentially accessible to the public, and therefore when a photo of a teacher is photoshopped its not just reaching a few kids in a group but potentially hundreds of thousands of people.

Back
Top Bottom