Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #31
Golden Master

Default Re: Cyber bullying

Quote:
Originally Posted by celegorm
the worse thing i've seen between a teacher and a student was a little punky freshman take a swing at a teacher nick-named "the bear". The teacher stood there, and took three punches with a smile on his face, then put the kid in a full-nelson and pinned him to a table before walking him out of the caffiteria.
Good for that teacher.

I saw a girl throw a chair at a teacher before. Wasn't pretty.
And this other time, there was a chick fight going on, and four different lunch monitors tried to break it up, and all of them were pushed down some steps

Old 04-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #32
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

Quote:
the only cyber bullying i see here is between kids, not between teachers. all the comments about teachers are on http://www.ratemyteachers.com/

the worse thing i've seen between a teacher and a student was a little punky freshman take a swing at a teacher nick-named "the bear". The teacher stood there, and took three punches with a smile on his face, then put the kid in a full-nelson and pinned him to a table before walking him out of the caffiteria.
Haha, oh the fun we had on that in school. For a joke, someone added me on there as a Jewish Teacher or something, can't seem to find it now..

Alot of our teachers got raw abuse on there, simply because the whole school found out about it, but some teachers did get some very good comments!

Cyber abuse is just low and frankly pathetic. If someone abuses you over the Internet, it's a simple way of being able to tell that the particular person is not big and hard enough to stand up to your face and say whatever they are saying. I laugh at people that Cyber-Bully..

joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #33
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz379
i stray away from politics , 1)i am not old enough to vote 2) whoever you vote for they are going to have a policy you may not agree with , as raffaz said a while back "whoever you vote you get screwed one way or another anyway" , i realy couldn't but it better than that
but yeah you are right as soon as things go wrong he wont be the one giving a press conference your 100% right there
Well said, a pos rep for you!
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #34
Site Team

Send a message via AIM to celegorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joxley1990
Cyber abuse is just low and frankly pathetic. If someone abuses you over the Internet, it's a simple way of being able to tell that the particular person is not big and hard enough to stand up to your face and say whatever they are saying. I laugh at people that Cyber-Bully..

i second that. well said. wasn't there a pict in the funny pictures thread that kinda had that message?? it had to white gang-member wannabies.

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:15 PM   #35
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

ive known about that site for ages. they wont let you post anything bad so its a perfectly decent site
Old 04-10-2007, 04:19 PM   #36
Golden Master

Quote:
i second that. well said. wasn't there a pict in the funny pictures thread that kinda had that message?? it had to white gang-member wannabies.
Speaking of white gangs, they now believe that the seventh black person since January, [yes, seven]was killed by a rival white gang because he sang rap, rubbishing them.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:44 PM   #37
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

I saw on the news while having dinner about this.

Very worrying, as it seems like Virus's/trogans etc attacking computers, people are finding more and more ways to get into people's minds, damaging them as well.
Harder to fix than a computer too
Old 04-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #38
Site Team

I heard some stories on the news today that were disgusting about what teachers had done to them, the government really needs to do something about it becaue we don't have enough teachers as it is.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:10 PM   #39
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

I think not allowing mobile phones into the class room would be the first move, but that'd be very hard to process.

i.e, the teacher kept them in a special cupboard until the class was over.

Or, a new law that says that mobile phones camera functions must turn off when entering a school building.
Maybe some kind of blocking signal that would tell the phones to not allow it when its active.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #40
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack
This quote somes it up perfectly "yet another case of severly bad parenting "
I could not agree more, If they were brought up right they would be doing something useful as apose to being immature and dam right irresponsible.
well if i am 16 and still a child in the eyes of the law and i realise it is bad parenting how come our politicians cant see it