Cya Later

Teny said:
Does it only ban the Account? or does it ban the IP address?
Only the account. we mods cannot IP ban. Only david can. It's not something we like to do though beacause like 99% of us have a dynamic IP so we'd end up banning some innocent person eventually beacuse of something his neighbor did.

Reason with me here. No matter how many accounts George has it's still George on the other side of the screen. Therefore, there's no need it giving those accounts time. However, if it is a new member, then why wouldn't you?

because lots of the reoccurring members start off this way. They become all dramatic say they are leaving, never do and start crap which ends up getting them perm banned, then create a second account. maybe by helping him out the door we can prevent that crap later. Maybe..

we tried to change him from being a fanboy. He keeps BSing that nVidia and AMD is better than ATI and Intel. We keep telling him that one part is better for the price when he needs help selecting computer parts, but then he would just say negative things about it, and disrespect the people helping him.

oh, you mean he disagreed with you...

does that explain why you followed him around baiting him on just about everyone of his posts?

I'm not sure I'd go that far root. The guy pulled a lot of crap out of his butt so he wouldn't be wrong. Like G-parted not being able to merge partitions. I just used it for that this weekend as a matter of fact...

im actually kind of glad muffin man (bob) came back and asked what happened, as i didnt actually know :p
now that i do, i think bob = ftl.

oh, you mean he disagreed with you...

does that explain why you followed him around baiting him on just about everyone of his posts?

it may seem like it, but i actually didnt, the days he was spamming happen to be the days i got nothing to do and had lots of free time.
it wasnt much of an disgreement thing, but more of giving mis information to people that has Intel, or might want to try ATI.

EDIT - huh... i just found out that he gave me a positive rep.

Back
Top Bottom