Cute? (Not a man)

The R8 is pretty nice. Doesn't exactly have as much OOMPH as other supercars, but you have to give it credit for being able to be driven daily without breaking your back or ear drums.

The Reventon is just awesome. I just love the whole stealth fighter theme and how everything is just covered in it. The instrument cluster, tail lights, wheels and even the gas cap.

Of course, my all time favorite has to be the McLaren F1 and other variants such as the LM and GT etc. Even today it's still the fastest naturally aspirated production car in the world.

mclaren-f1-supercars.jpg

Top: F1 GT
Middle: F1 LM
Bottom: Road F1

I would love to have one/drive one/touch one/just look at one in person, but as far as actually owning to have and to park in my garage and to use daily or at least weekly, I just don't see it as realistic. Not to mention the price tag, waiting list, etc, etc....

I would love to have one/drive one/touch one/just look at one in person, but as far as actually owning to have and to park in my garage and to use daily or at least weekly, I just don't see it as realistic. Not to mention the price tag, waiting list, etc, etc....

Of course, but everyone can dream right? :)

The R8 is pretty nice. Doesn't exactly have as much OOMPH as other supercars, but you have to give it credit for being able to be driven daily without breaking your back or ear drums.

The Reventon is just awesome. I just love the whole stealth fighter theme and how everything is just covered in it. The instrument cluster, tail lights, wheels and even the gas cap.

Of course, my all time favorite has to be the McLaren F1 and other variants such as the LM and GT etc. Even today it's still the fastest naturally aspirated production car in the world.

mclaren-f1-supercars.jpg

Top: F1 GT
Middle: F1 LM
Bottom: Road F1

ya the reventon is a very nice car but also very expensive and not exactly an every day driver lol. I would not mind having the R8 but thats way out of my league.

The mclaren is nice, i used to be really into it but not anymore, just dont look that great imo.

Im really getting into the new sti though, i used to hate it.

Back
Top Bottom