Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #51
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

The R8 is pretty nice. Doesn't exactly have as much OOMPH as other supercars, but you have to give it credit for being able to be driven daily without breaking your back or ear drums.

The Reventon is just awesome. I just love the whole stealth fighter theme and how everything is just covered in it. The instrument cluster, tail lights, wheels and even the gas cap.

Of course, my all time favorite has to be the McLaren F1 and other variants such as the LM and GT etc. Even today it's still the fastest naturally aspirated production car in the world.



Top: F1 GT
Middle: F1 LM
Bottom: Road F1
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:05 PM   #52
Fully Optimized
 
jmacavali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,867
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

I would love to have one/drive one/touch one/just look at one in person, but as far as actually owning to have and to park in my garage and to use daily or at least weekly, I just don't see it as realistic. Not to mention the price tag, waiting list, etc, etc....
__________________

__________________
****************************************
Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive. Plus, who wants to arrive to the hereafter in pristine condition wearing a suit and tie?
I want to slide in sideways, worn out, used up, hair a mess, clothes tattered, & screaming, "Whooo! What a ride!"
****************************************
jmacavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #53
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacavali View Post
I would love to have one/drive one/touch one/just look at one in person, but as far as actually owning to have and to park in my garage and to use daily or at least weekly, I just don't see it as realistic. Not to mention the price tag, waiting list, etc, etc....
Of course, but everyone can dream right?
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #54
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remeniz View Post
Mercedes McLaren SLR Roadster 722 S

This is my favorite car. If I can ever be in a situation where it is actually possible for me to afford this, I'll try anything I can to get one.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #55
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Are the front wheels bigger than the rear ones?
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #56
Guru
 
JogaBonito1502's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: U.S.
Posts: 7,841
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Nope...just the angle.
JogaBonito1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #57
Golden Master
 
Rubber314Chicken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 5,574
Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JogaBonito1502 View Post
Nope...just the angle.
I see. So that bottom "crease" actually angles up?
__________________
AMD Athlon 64X2 4200+, 2 GB ram, 2 TB HDD, Ubuntu+SAMBA ♫ Lenovo T410, i5@ 2.4 GHz, 4 GB ram, 7
Rubber314Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #58
Daemon Poster
 
Techmaster05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 855
Send a message via AIM to Techmaster05 Send a message via MSN to Techmaster05 Send a message via Yahoo to Techmaster05
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino View Post
The R8 is pretty nice. Doesn't exactly have as much OOMPH as other supercars, but you have to give it credit for being able to be driven daily without breaking your back or ear drums.

The Reventon is just awesome. I just love the whole stealth fighter theme and how everything is just covered in it. The instrument cluster, tail lights, wheels and even the gas cap.

Of course, my all time favorite has to be the McLaren F1 and other variants such as the LM and GT etc. Even today it's still the fastest naturally aspirated production car in the world.



Top: F1 GT
Middle: F1 LM
Bottom: Road F1
ya the reventon is a very nice car but also very expensive and not exactly an every day driver lol. I would not mind having the R8 but thats way out of my league.

The mclaren is nice, i used to be really into it but not anymore, just dont look that great imo.

Im really getting into the new sti though, i used to hate it.
Techmaster05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #59
Golden Master
 
Cabbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,912
Send a message via AIM to Cabbs
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techmaster05 View Post
Im really getting into the new sti though, i used to hate it.
They look alright, the only thing I really don't like is the tail lights.
__________________
=Like anime? Come to AnimeAppeal.com!=
||DFI UT P35||Q9550@3400 Mhz||Geil 4GB RAM||Radeon 5770||
Cabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #60
Golden Master
 
sniperviper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 5,438
Default Re: Cute? (Not a man)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbs View Post
They look alright, the only thing I really don't like is the tail lights.
i may get one within the year woot!
__________________

__________________
You got to have a Fiddle in the band!
sniperviper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0