Cute?

hmmmmm... i appreciate you showing us bro but thats pretty screwed up to get those pictures out on the internet like that. With all do respect but she looks like a big hoe(remember i said with all do respect) and even hoes have feelings bro. Im sure she would not like her image going around and crap, just not something someone should do especially a man unless ur around the age of 13-18, than figures but if your older than that thats not really cool to do, not cool to do even if ur around 13-18.

just something u keep to yourself, normal pics are fine but the almost nude ones man, just not cool to put up since u actually know the person.

hmmmmm... i appreciate you showing us bro but thats pretty screwed up to get those pictures out on the internet like that. With all do respect but she looks like a big hoe(remember i said with all do respect) and even hoes have feelings bro. Im sure she would not like her image going around and crap, just not something someone should do especially a man unless ur around the age of 13-18, than figures but if your older than that thats not really cool to do, not cool to do even if ur around 13-18.

just something u keep to yourself, normal pics are fine but the almost nude ones man, just not cool to put up since u actually know the person.

First off, it's a guy.

Second off, I don't think this guy gives a shit whether his pictures are on the internet since he himself put them up there.

Third off, I highly doubt that D88 knows this transsexual.

Fourth off, please read the thread next time.

First off, it's a guy.

Second off, I don't think this guy gives a shit whether his pictures are on the internet since he himself put them up there.

Third off, I highly doubt that D88 knows this transsexual.

Fourth off, please read the thread next time.

lol what crawled up ur panties ? sorry i did not read the 20+ different posts smart guy and sorry i did not know it was a guy, i only read the first page of this thread and nobody said anything about it being a guy.

I thought the guy actually knew the person and it was his girl so i didnt assume, so take it easy man.

lol what crawled up ur panties ? sorry i did not read the 20+ different posts smart guy and sorry i did not know it was a guy, i only read the first page of this thread and nobody said anything about it being a guy.

I thought the guy actually knew the person and it was his girl so i didnt assume, so take it easy man.

It's all good man. I wasn't pissed or anything, just clearing some stuff up.

that girl is a guy?

That guy is a guy.

Back
Top Bottom