Crysis Trilogy!

superman22x

Golden Master
omfg...i cant wait...

i also cant wait to get a comp. that can even handle this crysis, neverless the sequals

Thats cool but you can already tell what the sequel is going to be by the way the first one ended.

Semi Spoiler for those that have not played just my opinion on the sequel but includes some first game references.

In the sequel you know your going to start off on the ship and make your way back to the Island to find whats his face that stayed. If that is the case I don't plan on buying the sequel. Sure they may add something but it got boring at the end. Like they did great at the beginning then half assed the end of the first game.

IMO Crysis was great until you get into the cave and start fighting aliens. At that point the game no longer interested me. Sure I beat it but I probally will never go back and play the alien levels.

^
thats why i asked\got COD4. SP was short but good. im having a blast playing MP though, i cant stop playing :p.

Crysis all of it owned all the way through
that guys name was prophet
I read that the focus of crysis 2 is going to be graphics

http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=570

For the longest time there has been numerous hints from Crytek that Crysis will be a trilogy. The latest hinting occurred on November 15th. Now, thanks to a tip from francis_23, we have GameStar's report from Lichtblick4D Meet & Greet where Lead Animator & Animation Manager Steven Bender revealed the first small details on Crytek's plans for Crysis 2.

the second part is to resume not only history around Koreans and Aliens

According to him, the developer's attention will be even more focused on graphics. There will be numerous improvements regarding textures (especially facial textures) and 3D-animations. Their ambitious aim is to push the game's visuals to an advanced level, that could be considered near photorealistic movie quality.

Back
Top Bottom