Is crysis reall that fun?

I played Crysis a couple times. It was recommended to me for learning a first person shooter for a noob like me. I just can't seem to find the time to really get to know the game.

lmfao. you just owned crysis in the face. i concur.

First time I beat Crysis I played as stealthy as possible. The second time I just lit everyone up. It was fun both times, but it was so repetitive; especially when I played through it the first time. It was basically go stealth, move as much as you can before your energy runs out, wait till you regain energy, repeat. I wish they would use that engine on an rpg or adventure game. I'm not anti-violent video games, but I can't find good non-violent PC games anymore.

First time I beat Crysis I played as stealthy as possible. The second time I just lit everyone up. It was fun both times, but it was so repetitive; especially when I played through it the first time. It was basically go stealth, move as much as you can before your energy runs out, wait till you regain energy, repeat. I wish they would use that engine on an rpg or adventure game. I'm not anti-violent video games, but I can't find good non-violent PC games anymore.

sports games.

meh for les violent games you should try some adventure games, harvest moon , idk oblivion and similar games are fine by mme.

Crysis should be in that overhyped thread. Sure, the graphics were good, but I thought the gameplay was at best that of a typical run-of-the-mill FPS.

Oblivion is violent, they had to change the rating from T to M, lol. My friend has the collectors edition case of the T rated one.
I thought crysis was pretty cool, until the aliens. Maybe they will make it in 2, the North Koreans discover a weakness, kill most aliens, and control a few, and attempt world take over, so you are fighting ppl instead of aliens, mostly, lol.

It was just so...typical. There was really nothing interesting about the game, it was just another shooter. The story wasn't too good either IMHO, which is one of the key factors in keeping it interesting.

Oblivion is violent, they had to change the rating from T to M, lol. My friend has the collectors edition case of the T rated one.
I thought crysis was pretty cool, until the aliens. Maybe they will make it in 2, the North Koreans discover a weakness, kill most aliens, and control a few, and attempt world take over, so you are fighting ppl instead of aliens, mostly, lol.

no oblivions my type im not suggesting that as a non violent one , its preety rough.

Crysis should be in that overhyped thread. Sure, the graphics were good, but I thought the gameplay was at best that of a typical run-of-the-mill FPS.

Lulz I made that thread also. I am popular.

Well I'm gonna play crysis when I build up my computer. Hopefully it won't suck.

Back
Top Bottom