Crysis Maximum Edition

it should play on your system, it plays on my uber *fail* system.
(i ran it on lowwwwww)
i've heard it's an amazing game.

Crysis is a rather good game if you give it time, and if you get the expansions too for that price, its not really a bad deal.

I haven't bought Warhead yet, but I've been tempted to. The thing stopping me was the protection EA have, as I wasn't happy with it.

Should run perfectly fine on your comp on High settings at a decent resolution. I could run it at High at 1680x1050 at around 10-15fps, but I played at a lower resolution of 1280x1024 at most times to get around 20-25fps, but I have an older card in comparison.

thanks indian and kage. i was kinda thinking this game was just gonna be freezing and dropping frames on my comp, but if it can run 25fps on high at 1280 res on a 8800gts, i should have no problem playing it at medium-low at 1280res right?

yep - the reason i havnt played it yet completely is cause i am waiting to upgrade my video card (right now i rock a 8400GS) and i didnt wanna spoil the experience of playing it on low.

Im in the same boat as you Prodigy I have never played crysis at all either but heck for that price for all 3 of em I guess I will be playing it soon as well...:D:D:D

Pretty good game, wish the Story line was a bit more dramatic and interesting by the graphics are AWESOME when maxed completley

It's a great looking game, but I'm not a fan of the story to be honest. Seems rather overplayed and even as realistic as Crysis is, theres just nothing interesting to keep me hooked.

yep - the reason i havnt played it yet completely is cause i am waiting to upgrade my video card (right now i rock a 8400GS) and i didnt wanna spoil the experience of playing it on low.

i've seen people do medium with that card on laptops.

My laptop with gma x3100 rocks out on low with about 5fps average with the ice level completely unplayable. Makes a nice slide show though. :)

Back
Top Bottom