Crysis Demo

I would lower the res, but my monitor doesn't look as good at lower res's, and because my screen is 16:10, setting anything but 1680x1050 looks distorted and stretched :(

EDIT:

1280X960 looks okay, with a standard FPS of around 24fps...

yeah, the game looks amazing on both sides of the playing field, i like how the AI is set up, so they do normal stuff rather than always being alert of an attack.

one guy from crytek said that the enemy(as long as they dont know your there) will smoke, shoot the breeze, sleep, etc. i saw this trailer where the guy loaded non lethal darts into his gun, shot two guys who were just talking next to a vehicle. then he got to choose when the sleeping darts took affect. then he put the silencer on his gun, walked over there, and shot them both :p

That's what I've been saying this whole time. I knew it wouldn't play well. Graphic wise, so-so, not the best I've seen. It's everything else that's slow. Movement is slow, sound cuts in and out (choppy). CPU process is off the wall.

The infrared view is pretty tight though.

I'm impressed by the graphics actually, but I do think there is a tad bit too much motion blur... it really messes with my head, and makes me feel dizzy

Its just a shame my 8800GTS 640mb can't handle more FPS at default monitor res :p

I'm not sure wheather the game itself is my thing however

Most FPS games make me feel dizzy because of all the turning around you do when enemies are coming from all over.

Well, I'm sure the game is fun, but it's getting to the point where it isn't too enjoyable when the software can't keep up with the hardware. Woooooo man, check out the temps on your system. Sucker heats up fast.

Yeah, I thought you should be able to play on high... Cause thats the crad I was going to get so I could play this game on high... Oh well. Maybe if you had more ram, idk.

Well, I'm sure the game is fun, but it's getting to the point where it isn't too enjoyable when the software can't keep up with the hardware.

i think its the fact that the hardware is too pricey :(

I don't know wheather having Vista would help, and having the 64bit version, but I do have to admit, I'm a bit dissapointed with the results of the framerate... It is a brand new game though, and I'm sure drivers are still being optimised

Yeah, thats another thing I hated, and it wasn't just around either like other games. I found myself having to punch most enemies, as the bullets don't seem to kill very effectively...

Back
Top Bottom