Crysis Demo

Now, the time jumped from an hour fifty minutes to 2h 47 minutes. Strange. Must be a lot of people downloading there right now.

Hehe I got that thing downloaded in 20 minutes. :p

And I have to say HOLY SH*T even in DX9 its alsome but i only have a 7600GT so when i try for medium shader quality it goes from 40 fps-70 fps to about 20. :(

I need a 9800GTX and i might get it for Christmas. :) (If it comes out in December)

That game is crazy and the thing that attacks everyone that they don't inform you in the beginning is an ........ PM me. :) I no you guys don't like spoilers.

Who thinks a computer with a 9800GTX and a 5600+ x2 is a big bottleneck with out OCing?

the 9800GTX wont be out for a year or so. i have no idea who started that rumor, but right now id like to kick them where it hurts ;) because its entirely untrue. there are still several 8x00 series cards to be realesed, well 3 or 4.
8900GS
8900GTX
8800GT

thats all off the top of my head

So who thinks the 8900GTX will use less power and be less hotter than the 8800?

Anyway the demo is great, I'm going to be gone for another day so..... yea its no fair that I don't get to play the demo over and over again and then look into ocing my CPU and GPU and crap to get more fps but I guess thats another day.

Damn, the download timed out twice on me. Now this is my third attempt at the download. Not fun. Don't know what's going on. So far, it's much faster now. Then again it's like 12:15 in the morning and transferring rate at max 1.01 Mb/s!!! Less than 25 minutes, it's mine now.

Right , it's slowly gone down to 500 kb/s and slower. I don't know why the transfer rate is going down like that. Very wierd. Luckily, Im passed the 1.11GB mark. Still, its getting slower.

You people and your cable connections, bahaha. I have well over 4 hours before my download finishes.

130 kb/s. My connection maxes out at 160.

Rudster knows the pain. :p

Back
Top Bottom