Crysis 2, who's played it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superman22x

Golden Master
I have it, and it's good so far. Opening scene is awesome. I had it on "hardcore" settings and it gets a bit choppy sometimes, so I'm going to drop it back one. But DAMN, this game has good graphics. And it opens to what seems will be an awesome story line. If your system can smoothly run Crysis 1 on the highest, you should be able to run Crysis 2 on the highest.

Well, I ended up dropping down to 1280x900 or something like that and "advanced" settings. Runs a bit better and still looks great. Still drops frames during large explosions sometimes. My old core 2 duo and 8800GTS is a bit out of date... lol.

Haha, I'll hopefully be getting it soon, but feel I'll have to buy a new graphics card to run it which will cost about £100-£150 as I have an older 8800GTS 640 as well.
I'd rather be running at max this time.

Haha, I'll hopefully be getting it soon, but feel I'll have to buy a new graphics card to run it which will cost about £100-£150 as I have an older 8800GTS 640 as well.
I'd rather be running at max this time.
I tried it on max at first with my 8800GTS 512mb and it worked fairly well to check it out, but once shots were fired it lagged. I can run it on medium decently though and that's probably about even with Xbox 360/PS3 graphics. It's much better coded than the last one though. My graphics card is a little better than yours, but your processor is quite a bit better, so you should be able to run it on medium fine.

ive seen trailors of this game on the TV and I think it looks awesome, this is going to be my next purchase I think

i only have 3 options for graphics settings, 'HIGH', 'VERY HIGH' and 'EXTREME'.
I can turn 'AA' ON or OFF. but that's it.
and the resolution of course.

I've done the single player. I'm one of the unfortunate people that can't log in for multiplayer :(

i only have 3 options for graphics settings, 'HIGH', 'VERY HIGH' and 'EXTREME'.
I can turn 'AA' ON or OFF. but that's it.
and the resolution of course.
Really? I'm not sure where to turn AA off and my settings are, "Gamer, Advanced, Hardcore." Are you sure you have Crysis 2 and not Crysis Warhead?

Really? I'm not sure where to turn AA off and my settings are, "Gamer, Advanced, Hardcore." Are you sure you have Crysis 2 and not Crysis Warhead?

are those not the difficulty settings? and I've played Warhead, its pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom