Crysis 2 demo out!

Oh, you got me excited for a second, until I realized it was a multiplayer demo

Oh, you got me excited for a second, until I realized it was a multiplayer demo
Yeah, the first one's MP kinda sucked, lol. I'm not a huge fan of MP in general really. It's alright, but I get bored quick. I hope this one has a better story.

I just tried it. Ran it on the hardcore setting not too badly. Graphics are def impressive and it seems like there isn't so many issues with it this time. Multiplayer is pretty good too actually. Not sure how destructive the environments are though, forgot to test it.

I just installed it. The graphics look decent, but not like I was expecting. The motion blur is way overblown and there is no way to customize settings or disable it. It's also crashing when I try to change the resolution. Overall, I'm disappointed. Hopefully the full game will be better.

What are you talking about foothead?

i put the thing on max, 4800x900, and i get 30-35fps smooth.

and im enjoying it.

kind of a cross between halo and COD (only the good parts of cod) lol

I can't even log in... Made an account on mycrysis.com but it doesn't work to log into the demo :(

I can't even log in... Made an account on mycrysis.com but it doesn't work to log into the demo :(
That's weird? Maybe you have to activate it somehow? Try making another one or something.

The final version is supposed to have good 3D, but that means you will need a special monitor I think...

Back
Top Bottom