Crysis 2 Announced by Crytek

sucks i dont have G4

if Forza 3 does not get released on the pc i will be pissed, i dont care if its even ported its better than any other sim racer on pc

Yeah i hate to get all off-tracked but i hope they release it on PC too!

Oh and crysis 2 BETTER Have a decent storyline this time...

Yeah i hate to get all off-tracked but i hope they release it on PC too!

Oh and crysis 2 BETTER Have a decent storyline this time...

i agree with u man crysis story line just blows big time. Right now i think F3 is only confirmed for the 360 but man i hope they consider releasing it for the pc to :)

I dont think they are going to port Forza 3 to the PC. Each gaming has their own exclusive simulation racing. The PC has GTR, 360 has Forza, and PS3 has GT.
I think if they were going to release to PC, they wouldve announced it when they announced Forza 3, but since they didnt, then better luck next year.
Then again, theres always surprises at E3.

I dont think they are going to port Forza 3 to the PC. Each gaming has their own exclusive simulation racing. The PC has GTR, 360 has Forza, and PS3 has GT.
I think if they were going to release to PC, they wouldve announced it when they announced Forza 3, but since they didnt, then better luck next year.
Then again, theres always surprises at E3.

well a lot of 360 exclusives ended up getting released to the pc like mass effect and bioshock, etc.

GTR is AWFUL, i seriously cant stand that game, im sorry but this is the 21st century man, not "Playstaion one" century. The newest Race 07 version doesn't even have lighting, its horrible.

well a lot of 360 exclusives ended up getting released to the pc like mass effect and bioshock, etc.

GTR is AWFUL, i seriously cant stand that game, im sorry but this is the 21st century man, not "Playstaion one" century. The newest Race 07 version doesn't even have lighting, its horrible.

Playstation 1 IS 21st century FYI. Lol. :D :D

look how far games have come since 99-00 to 09'?

Goldeneye to Crysis

ftw....

what will we have in 10 more years?

But weren't those games for PC already announced when the 360 version was announced?
I dont know if Turn 10 studios is going to do a PC version since they are an console company. So unless another company is willing to do the PC project/port, I dont really see it coming. For Mass effect, Demiurge Studios did the porting for the PC version, not BioWare.

Look at this wheel for the 360.
http://oxcgn.com/2009/06/02/fantec-porsche-911-turbo-s-racing-wheels-for-360/
Looks a lot better than the one they have out now. I wonder how much it would cost.

no those games were 360 exclusives when they first released and than later were announced for the pc, they where going to be 360 only exclusives but it did not turn out that well. Same thing happened for Gears of War.

Chances of a Forza 3 port will be very slim but their is always faith.

Playstation 1 IS 21st century FYI. Lol. :D :D

lol sorry wasnt thinking but still playstation century as in 2D graphics lol, if even that. GTR looks horrible, dont even know how simbin is still a company

Back
Top Bottom