creepy

Hackslayer

Daemon Poster
our power just went out and my mom was just watching wife swap its were to moms switch lives for two weeks , and then they meet at the end of the show well on the show there was some lady that was a wicken and the moms were meeting the one lady (that was not a wicken) said Quote: when I walked into your house I didn't know if you guys were devil worshipers or what END of Quote, then right after she said that the power went out!!! KReeeeeepY!!!!!!!!

Was the the one with the bug at lady who said "in Jesus name i pray" : "im a god warrior" and made the show famous?

Don't know, but did you see the episode of Wife Swap in which one of the houses was haunted by a ghost? They even sent in a team of paranormal to see if there are signs and sure enough, there are positive readings of spirits. That creeps me out.

me and my mom went into the garage to see if any one just turned off the breaker and there's an emergency linght on in there and my mom says I hope that light gose off and right when she said that it went off. no I didn't see that one TRDCorolla

Meh, it's a concidence. Power outages happen nearly every hour, if not more frequently. If you want to know somethign freaky, I was watching a movie involving some guy getting turned into electrons, and he kille dpeople via powerlines, computers, ANYTHING electrical, basically, everything. And yeah, after I watched it, creeped out mind you. My brothers toy starts beeping on is own...:eek: Turns out, the battery was failing and needed to be changed, apparently it beeps for attention. So, was it because some guy possesed my brother's toy at the EXACT moment the movie ended? No, it was just a coincidence. :)

If you're a hard core religious person, then it could be the sign of evil or the devil. A good Christian believer will pray and good will counter evil, God's will of course. Something about the holy spirit and the angels guiding you. Balance. It goes on all the time in our lifetime. But that applies to people who are into religion.

For the other's, it's a mere coincidence. However, it is said that chills sent through your body is the spirits brushing by you...

Scared now?

TRDCorolla said:
If you're a hard core person, then it could be the sign of evil or the devil. A good Christian believer will pray and good will counter evil, God's will of course. Something about the holy spirit and the angels guiding you. Balance. It goes on all the time in our lifetime. But that applies to people who are into religion.

For the other's, it's a mere coincidence. However, it is said that chills sent through your body is the spirits brushing by you...

Scared now?
yea I'm a hard core religious person

TRDCorolla said:
If you're a hard core religious person, then it could be the sign of evil or the devil. A good Christian believer will pray and good will counter evil, God's will of course. Something about the holy spirit and the angels guiding you. Balance. It goes on all the time in our lifetime. But that applies to people who are into religion.

Scared now?

Nope I'm nto scared. I myself am religious, I don't mind spirits or whatever brishing by me. Goosebumbs actually feel quite funny. But here's another thought on why you get goosebumps!

Ok, say you're listenign to a REALLY good song. One that you take to heart, and then, you get goosebumps. Does that mean the spirit is in the soundwaves...? Of course not. Chills, goosebumps, whatever you may get, it's all for a reason. However, fear, is quite different I believe.

Back
Top Bottom