Credit Help

First off, you won't pay interest unless you carry a balance over to the next billing cycle so you don't have to pay it right after you make a purchase.

Second, your account doesn't show it, but mine on my GM Mastercard shows "Pending charges". Thats why your charge hasn't shown up yet, it's still pending. Give it a day or two then check back.
ccss.jpg

See where it says "Pending charges"?
Just wait till the payment gets approved and all the other stuff will fill in.

They usually don't update their online systems during weekends. Check during business days.

They usually don't update their online systems during weekends. Check during business days.
Mine shows up anytime, days, nights, weekends, holidays......It's an automated system unless a red flag pops up on a charge or something, then it requires human involvement.

I see. I think I get it, thanks guys.
Yeah, don't worry about it man, just make sure you make a payment before the "Payment due date" and you'll be fine. Oh, and be smart with it, don't spend money you don't have.

That's how you spell it.

In American its not. Who made up putting a que in it anyway!

If you made a payment today then it won't show up for a few days, it says your current balance is $0.00. You only need to pay every month when your statement comes through in the mail

Back
Top Bottom