Credit Help

Half Evil

Golden Master
You guys should remember my thread on getting credit before. Well, as Austinn reccomended me, I got a capitolone credit card. I am slowly trying to build my credit. My interest rate is 21% and my credit allowance is $300.

So, I made my first purchase today for $9 even. I got on the internet, and started my online banking with capitolone. I entered my routing and my account number and signed it all up. I tired to make payment for the $9 and it wont let me.

Take a gander

account.jpg

9dollars.jpg

From what its telling me in the red, I cant make the amount be more then 300 dollars plus 10%. So I tried to give them 8 dollars, and 2 dollars. Neither worked.

How do I actually pay them? Because clicking the above bubbles doesnt seem to work. Not that I understand those anyways.

Hmm... It's strange that it doesn't have a "Payment Due" Date. Maybe you have to pay at the end of the month or somthing?

it appears as though its been processed, but not charged yet. Or something like that.

Give it a few days. I think you just send them a check at the end of the month.

Hmm... It's strange that it doesn't have a "Payment Due" Date. Maybe you have to pay at the end of the month or somthing?

Not sure.

Send them a real check?

Defeats the purpose of doing online banking.

it appears as though its been processed, but not charged yet. Or something like that.

Give it a few days. I think you just send them a check at the end of the month.

How do you get that? From where it says no current balance?

Thats stupid. Why cant I just pay it off and give myself the total availiable credit back? Thats what I want to do... I'm never going to make payments on this card. Interest is just to high.

Back
Top Bottom