Crazy teachers, we all got em' not like this tho

I'm guessing he will be fired very soon. The metals 1 class is doing the same thing as the metals 2 class, welding.

I had an IPC teacher freshman year that was really rude to several people. He came up with stupid nicknames for them and would just call random people morons and such. He didn't teach us anything worth crap. He spent most of the class sitting around, then did a small lesson and gave us worksheets and said to do them. He never helped if we had a question. Tests were really bad too since we never learned anything... He had this thing about tapping, if he caught you tapping he made you get up and start tapping on the wall (cinder block) until he told you to sit down. He just acted really immature.

My Algebra 2 teacher is just crazy, can't really explain him well, but I can't name a person that likes him. People just play along with his little game of trying to be cool since he controls the grades and you can get him pissed fast.

Student teacher in English speaks really weird and I find it really annoying...it's something she could avoid doing.

Computer Animation teacher last year doesn't know anything about computers other than what he is supposed to teach (the software in general). He thinks he knows, but half his semester test was about computers in general (in a computer animation class of course, makes sense...) and most of those questions I had to guess on and try to think like him to get them right... He always used a microphone to talk to us, this was in a normal sized classroom that he could have just spoken normally in and everyone could have heard him... I don't think there is a good computer teacher in my school...

And my odd history teacher...she's ok, but she's got a weird way of teaching... In her personal life, her husband is 15ish years older than her, she gets a brand new vehicle almost every year...these aren't Hundai's or Kia's either, think Infinity, and quite a few other nice cars. She had an Infinity car for 6 months and liked it, then got a different vehicle... She just announced today she is selling her Jeep to get a new Jeep. He current Jeep has less than 10,000 miles on it and is a little over a year old... She and her husband both teach and coach at my school so I have no clue how they could afford that.

That's all I can think of ATM. I try to stay on stupid teacher's good sides.

EDIT: Thought of another one... My Engineering Graphics teacher... He's nice, but a little over enthusiastic for first period...no one can be as enthusiastic as he is during first period, it's scary. He's also in the army, so he's big on that type of stuff and it gets annoying fast. I have nothing against the military, but it shouldn't be incorporated into a class that has nothing to do with it... He's narrow minded too. He'll sit there and listen to about half of what you say and then answer the half that he heard. You try to explain, but it doesn't process so you eventually just have to give up. He give us AUTO CAD tutorials and doesn't give much explanation on the software. The tutorials aren't so bad, but now he's got us doing a drawing of an object w/o a tutorial and I don't have much of an idea how to do it (requires skills we haven't learned) and asking for help does nothing...

WOW you really do have some freaks haha I'm 17 and actually doing homeschool now (to focus on my band) but I was usually the 1 guy who attracted the teacher's attention. I've been shouted at and even though my old school is only better than probably 30% of the other schools in South Australia, our teachers were pretty chilled. If anything stupid happened, it was always the students including myself entertaining ourselves.

I generally try to look at the positive side of things when it comes to teachers since dealing with some of the crazy, immature idiots in my school isn't the easiest job in the world. Not many complaints here, I've never had that kind of problem with teachers.

Haha, I think people dont mind him as a teacher, its like another student really, just as immature as us, lol.

mines crazier! he phoned my parents because i went to the park in one of my frees to play football, and we are not allowed to leave. everyone does it and he knows this, but instead of punishing the people who smoke and stuff, he picks on me and 2 others who just wanted a quick friendly kick about.
apparently some of my work is a cause for concern, but its already been sorted out with the teachers, but hes a dumb ass and is dragging it back up. so basically im going to have hardly any broadband every day, no free time, like 4 hours of close watch at home by my dad so i can study. its going to suck.
im at my mums now though so theres a weekend cooling period atleast.

Back
Top Bottom